If you want to play with Inside forwards than go to PARAGON Thread and DOWNLOAD PARAGON V6 TFF :)

But if you want to play with for example AML ( Inside Forward ) and AMR ( Winger ) , than ok ... you can change one of the Wingers to Inside Forward ... :)

Yes, that´s my point..i just need to change one side to inside forward

What about PPM´s, u don´t use that for your players? Some people say that this is important

As long as you play left footer on left and right footer on right I don't think it really matters if the wingers are more inside forward types tbh.

Quick test with Porto.

View attachment 148944View attachment 148943

Porto is lacking central defenders and a backup left winger, so I bought Mammana and Leandrinho. Looks good so far imo. All "simulate match" as usual. Didn't deserve to lose to Bayern, and the draw in Rome was fair (both teams pretty equal).

As long as you play left footer on left and right footer on right I don't think it really matters if the wingers are more inside forward types tbh.

Quick test with Porto.

View attachment 1054776View attachment 1054777

Porto is lacking central defenders and a backup left winger, so I bought Mammana and Leandrinho. Looks good so far imo. All "simulate match" as usual. Didn't deserve to lose to Bayern, and the draw in Rome was fair (both teams pretty equal).

Version 16.3.1 ??

FMSERBIA What u do if your opponent parking the bus? Change your mentality to attack?

Last edited:

Quick test with Porto.

View attachment 1054776View attachment 1054777

I never play in instant result

View attachment 148726

This type of games doesn´t happen all the time only against us xD I was smash in shoots but after my player receved red card my team score 3 goals:O

Last edited:
Hey there

can someone upload screenshots of team and players instructions please?
wonna try it in FM touch

thank you

Can you play this tactic with IF's instead of wingers?

Im halfway into my Valencia and things arent working well with my current tactic. I have Salah and Cartabia RW with neutral left foot, and De Paul and Santi Mina on LW with neutral right foot.

Wonder how many league goals this one could yield when team togetherness is maxed and with top players, 140+ maybe on a good season? Good to see some good winger tactics coming through.

So close for Martial.. 6 goals short of a 100.. and he's not even reached his potential.. definitely possible with this tactic with the right player

View attachment 1055253View attachment 1055254

Said this looked like a 140+ league goals tactic, thanks for confirming, very nice and striker bags most the goals too (which I like).

Last edited:
Still think it can be improved a lot. The 2 central midfielders feel like a waste of space sometimes. As does the AMC. And all of a sudden I'll lose 1-0 to some **** team just days after hammering Barcelona/Bayern/PSG with 5-6, etc. Could probably avoid that if I actually played the matches though.

Wouldn't call it the most stable tactic on here, but overall this is by far the most fun tactic for me anyways.

Tommi, have you tried this with a mid level team? I am playing on my MK dons save and I just gave up 20 shots away from home to Watford. Your United team must be a super power

Did you ever change the D line? Tried putting it slightly higher? Instead of deeper, seems to invite pressure