Thank you, I'm not getting anything like the scoring from striker that you have yet, hoping it kicks in the second season.

Might have spoken too soon, he's got 2,3 & 2 in the last 3 games. Think it's really starting to kick in now!

Might have spoken too soon, he's got 2,3 & 2 in the last 3 games. Think it's really starting to kick in now!

I wouldn't expect to average 2 per match unless the striker is a Ronaldo or if he's got some amazing players feeding him tbh. Martial has Neymar and Candreva feeding him in my United save. Ronaldo is, well, Ronaldo... But I think 1+ a game from any decent striker is pretty safe if you use actual wingers (with decent crossing) and not ISFs.

It's definitely a bit to random at times though. Like I said, sometimes I go from beating a top team 6-0 to losing 1-0 to a bottom feeder the next match. Very rare to deserve to lose matches though (unless I'm a major underdog). I also feel like I get better results with instant result than playing myself with this. Probably just a coincidence though.

PEBSYKID can you share your tweak tactic?

Sure! View attachment 147477

Still playing around with the AMC role, I have found that some matches it is great, while others the player (Silva or Fekir) seem invisible. Let me know how it goes for you and if you tweak something that makes it work better.

Also, managed to pull off this result with it! Guedes as the inside forward shows how effective this new role can be!

View attachment 147476

I see your posts and your tweak looks amazing!!!!

Thanks. I did it, because I had quite a few AML-Inside Forwards on the squad. I imagine that if you had the likes of Berardi, or another AMR of that ilk, if you just swapped the IF role to AMR and AML to wing it should work as well.

Your Striker is your main goalscorer in this tactic .

With Everton - Lukaku scored 47goals
With Sociedad - Jonathas scored 42goals
With Getafe - Alvaro Vazquez 37goals ( 20 media prediction )

Your second main goalscorer is your Shadow Striker , but sometimes wingers score more ...

Regarding the striker, Im with Valencia and my striker is Alcacer, he hasnt scored a goal all season and we're 10 games in. Isnt he suited for this role? he scored 9 in 5 in preseason games.

My Newcastle team started using this tactic the summer of 2018. Great results so far. I have used Ultimate up to this point. No reason to change but I was curious. I just won the world Cup of 2018 with England using Ultimate. I will also let England try this tactic.

View attachment 146300View attachment 146299

This is a cracking tactic, very well balanced and forward gets amongst the goals.

My Newcastle team started using this tactic the summer of 2018. Great results so far. I have used Ultimate up to this point. No reason to change but I was curious. I just won the world Cup of 2018 with England using Ultimate. I will also let England try this tactic.

View attachment 1057695View attachment 1057696

which one do you use ?becouse i see 2 or 3 tactics here

So do you guys use instant result for this or do you play them yourself? Or does it really matter at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some troubles when play against 2 strikers, any advice for that FMSERBIA?

Can anyone please send me link of sicilian tactic, i can´t found