Did you ever change the D line? Tried putting it slightly higher? Instead of deeper, seems to invite pressure

What do you mean? The DL is already on the highest setting - I never changed anything from the first time I DL this.

Oh right I have it as slightly deeper I must have tweaked without realising ha

I've also been using this OI the last couple of saves - didn't in the MK Dons one though, used the one in OP for that - Not sure if it's better or not

View attachment 148461

And I use Attacking Movement training instead of Defensive Pos., but I'm not convinced it makes a difference.

Willl give it a go I dropped the D line a notch to slightly higher

I've also been using this OI the last couple of saves - didn't in the MK Dons one though, used the one in OP for that - Not sure if it's better or not

View attachment 1055320

And I use Attacking Movement training instead of Defensive Pos., but I'm not convinced it makes a difference.

Did you use these in Man Utd and Ronaldo saves?

Can I see a SS of team instructions as well as players' instructions please?
i play in iPad, so I can't download it.

Started a save with Sheff Wed and my wingers and attacking midfielders are scoring all the goals? My strikers get so many chances but just do not put them away, and its not like they dont have good stats? Is there a certain type of striker to use in this formation or is there something im doing wrong. Thanks!

Started a save with Sheff Wed and my wingers and attacking midfielders are scoring all the goals? My strikers get so many chances but just do not put them away, and its not like they dont have good stats? Is there a certain type of striker to use in this formation or is there something im doing wrong. Thanks!

i dont know if its just me, but chances strikers score seem to differ from tactic to tactic, like ive used tactics aswell as my own that use the same roles but different instructions and the striker will score the same chances they miss in other tactics, does that make sense?

Strikers

i dont know if its just me, but chances strikers score seem to differ from tactic to tactic, like ive used tactics aswell as my own that use the same roles but different instructions and the striker will score the same chances they miss in other tactics, does that make sense?

Yeah i get you, I was just wondering to see whether this was common or not, or whether it was just my strikers that werent scoring?

I'm vastly overachieving with my mid-table serie A side, defence is solid and my striker is scoring at decent rate (0,6 goal per game). The only problem I have is that the striker would only score a goal if spoon-fed with crosses at the goal-line, otherwise he won't bother... AMC also looks pretty useless (he does get decent rates but doesn't do much except passing the ball to wingers/fullbacks). Though I have to say these things are quite common with any tactic I've used...

Yeah i get you, I was just wondering to see whether this was common or not, or whether it was just my strikers that werent scoring?

could be either, this tactic is very hit and miss for me tbh. and my strikers arnt scoring either

FMSERBIA I Have two questions

In your MC defender, u use as IT Ball Winning Midfielder and i understand why, but in your advanced forward u put complete forward and i want understand why this because he will play as advanced forward and not as complete.

2ª - Did u training any PPM for some players?

Fist off, I'd like to say thanks for creating such a fantastic tactic! My results so far (2nd season with Lyon) using primarily this tactic:

View attachment 147885

Recently I have made a tweak; to better suite my team, and it has really paid off. I have averaged just shy of 5 goals a game with it, and will keep you posted of its progress and hopeful consistency after playing another 20 or so. Anyways, here is the tweak:

View attachment 147884

Due to injuries and a lack of a competent left winger, I changed the AML role to suite Lacazette with Inside Forward (Attack); which I was skeptical to due at first, as I never had much success with that role on attack, but did so on support. To compensate for this, I changed the LB role to WB (Support), and oh my has that paid off. With Dembele, I sometimes have him and Lacazette constantly switching positions throughout the match, but here is a screenshot of Lacazette's form: (Tweak was implemented in the Saint-Etienne fixture on 22/2/17):

View attachment 147883

& here is a screenshot of the AML role:

View attachment 147882

I have found that my AMR (usually Guedes, but he is injured) has been playing much better too, and gets a ton of assists. I am still playing around with the AMC role to make it more consistent, at least for myself and will let you know if I find something that works.

Cheers

Fantastic

Having applied this tactic to Ingolstadt and it made an incredible result. 3rd in the first season( media prediction 17th) and 2nd in the second season.

Fist off, I'd like to say thanks for creating such a fantastic tactic! My results so far (2nd season with Lyon) using primarily this tactic:

View attachment 1055940

Recently I have made a tweak; to better suite my team, and it has really paid off. I have averaged just shy of 5 goals a game with it, and will keep you posted of its progress and hopeful consistency after playing another 20 or so. Anyways, here is the tweak:

View attachment 1055941

Due to injuries and a lack of a competent left winger, I changed the AML role to suite Lacazette with Inside Forward (Attack); which I was skeptical to due at first, as I never had much success with that role on attack, but did so on support. To compensate for this, I changed the LB role to WB (Support), and oh my has that paid off. With Dembele, I sometimes have him and Lacazette constantly switching positions throughout the match, but here is a screenshot of Lacazette's form: (Tweak was implemented in the Saint-Etienne fixture on 22/2/17):

View attachment 1055942

& here is a screenshot of the AML role:

View attachment 1055943

I have found that my AMR (usually Guedes, but he is injured) has been playing much better too, and gets a ton of assists. I am still playing around with the AMC role to make it more consistent, at least for myself and will let you know if I find something that works.

Cheers

The same result with you. I found my AMR and DR always had higher rate than AML, DL. Moreover, the Defender right usually had the highest rate. the central midfielder(MCL) had the lowest rate even if I use Lucas Romero or Yann Mvilla, the MCL still had a low rate.