Finished Season with Leicester City :)

My goal was : 114goals , less than 38 conceded goals ...

View attachment 129423

As you can see we scored 114 goals , but unfortunately we conceded more than 38 goals ... with this formation i cant tweak better tactic , so guys i think this is latest update from me with this SYMMETRIC 4-4-2 Formation

Results with Leicester City

View attachment 129422 View attachment 129421 View attachment 129420

My First 11

View attachment 129418

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION GOALS GALORE V3 HERE :

View attachment 129424

Use this OI-s

View attachment 1076243

Tomorrow i will update the OP

Last edited:
Ehhh lots of goals , but defense is not so good ... only solution is playing with 2 Defensive Midfielders on Support ( with Get Furhter Forward ) ... so yes ... MR Langvatn V5 is number 1 this year ... :)

could you try something for me?

Change midfielders to Ball winning midfielder support and Regista support as a combination using them in the DMC strata - their is a possibility that this might be a better combination than the 2 dms

Edit: - Both roles add - get further forward and more risky passes - they should both be set to hard tackling

Cheers mate

Last edited:
Nice job mate..your tactic is dbest im using newcastle in championship..i need to put screen shot but i dont know how to put:)

could you try something for me?

Change midfielders to Ball winning midfielder support and Regista support as a combination using them in the DMC strata - their is a possibility that this might be a better combination than the 2 dms

Edit: - Both roles add - get further forward and more risky passes - they should both be set to hard tackling

Cheers mate

Hey Jesaustralia

Do you think with these instructions i will score more goals ? I want to create goal machine tactic with solid defense . What I mean about goal machine tactic ?! So i want to score with Leicester in 1 Season more than 130+ goals , but conceding less than 38goals :)
3,5goals/game , maximum conceded 1goals/game :)

what do you think , is it possible ? :)

Last edited:
I really love playing with AMC :( I have to sell them now to use your tactic :p

I really love playing with AMC :( I have to sell them now to use your tactic :p

You have Eusebio V3 :) its not 4-4-2 , you will score lots of goals with it :) defense is not the best but its nevermind :)

Last edited:
Hey Jesaustralia

Do you think with these instructions i will score more goals ? I want to create goal machine tactic with solid defense . What I mean about goal machine tactic ?! So i want to score with Leicester in 1 Season more than 130+ goals , but conceding less than 38goals :)
3,5goals/game , maximum conceded 1goals/game :)

what do you think , is it possible ? :)

In that case those instructions should be ignored :) - I only released these becourse I once tested sicilian defence with these 2 changes and it did extremely well, but its never been posted - but I thought it was important information to give to you guys.

About scoring like a maniac:

I recommend you to look at this one - try and tweak it for a better defence - this one here
Also it would be good to use these OI's with that - HERE

Their are alot of things in this tactic that maybe isn't perfect but one of the things that it should be really good at is scoring goals with the right players. For me to see its important to use either Advanced forwards or Poachers or Trequartista - these guys can make it happen - I have once seen that the combination Poacher on the left and Trequartista on the right was deadly - poacher scoring 81 or 83 goals and trequartista 60 ofcourse that was with the right kind of players.

About wingers or widemids I cannot tell you which one would lead to more goals - but logic would be that using wingers and agressive forwards with high mentality would surely lead to a scenario that gets you alot of goals.

Another tactic I have seen big results with is Eusebio v3 I'm currently trying it out and in the first 3 matches I won 9-0 twice so something in their tells me again with the right players that tactic can do some huge damage.

I think your goal with leicester is for fm16 a very tough goal to set for a 1st season - becourse what you are asking for is almost same level performances as Barcelona when they are best in spain. I have had seasons with barcelona where they scored 150, but thats barcelona - filled up with quality throughout their team - I think if you can go above 100 you've succeeded with leicester - however if you build up the team I think their is possibilities - personally i think you should explore the wingers and the more aggressive strikers - to make your goal more possible.

Cheers pal

Ps back in fm13 you could score above 200 goals using the famous frankenstein tactic - you should check out the craziness of that layout :) 3 defender - 2 dms - 2 wings - 1 cam - 2 poachers - we were several guys trying to show the best records from week to week it was fun :)

which quick score option is better for these tactics? simulate match or instant result?

hello

HI FM FANS :)

HERE ARE A SYMMETRIC 4-4-2 AND 4-4-1-1

LEICESTER RESULTS

FORMATION 4-4-2

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION GOALS GALORE 4-4-2 V3 HERE :

FMSRB GG ( 4-4-2 ) V3_7167707F-9A6D-4736-82F0-A790C9B55FA1.fmf

FORMATION 4-4-1-1

View attachment 1076337

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION GOALS GALORE 4-4-1-1 V3 HERE :

View attachment 1076338

SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS ( 4-4-2 and 4-4-1-1 )

In 4-4-1-1 you have Shadow Striker Finishing is very important for him . FINISHING 13+

ML - SHOULD BE LEFT FOOTED
MR - SHOULD BE RIGHT FOOTED
DL - SHOULD BE LEFT FOOTED
DR - SHOULD BE RIGHT FOOTED
ML or MR TAKE THE CORNERS

Use this OI-s

TRAINING AND MATCH PREPARATION :

PRE SEASON - TEAM COHESION ( HIGH OR VERY HIGH ) AND ( MATCH TACTICS )
SEASON - BALANCED ( HIGH OR BALANCED ) AND ( DEFENSIVE POSITIONING OR ATTACKING )

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING :

GK - GOALKEEPER
DL AND DR - COMPLETE WING BACK
DCL AND DCR - BALL PLAYING DEFENDER
MCL AND MCR - BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER
ML AND MR - WINGER
AM - SHADOW STRIKER
FC - DEEP LYING FORWARD AND COMPLETE FORWARD

what tatic is bater for lower clubs ... from Serbia to LE :D 4411 or 442 ?

what tatic is bater for lower clubs ... from Serbia to LE :D 4411 or 442 ?

Hey :)

I think this tactic with Weaker teams dont work :) I recommended only with Medium or Bigger Clubs :) because this tactic is Attacking tactic :)

But you can try with Smaller clubs , 442 is better i think :) but its not 100%