• No

Votes: 18 8.8%

• Total voters
-Italy Prima Pro Seconda Pack-
i8Ns3.png
VYY3z.png
mk9Ww.png

DOWNLOAD

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

-Italy Serie A, B, Prima Pro Prima Pack-
KUvMD.png
BdILP.png
Lf0oK.png

DOWNLOAD

**PRIMA PRO Prima is Tier 3, and Prima Pro Seconda is Tier 4;)

Are you intending on doing logos for the non-league in england I mean lower than BS N/S. If not do you know where I can get decent pack

I'm having trouble with downloaded kits and logos... i downloaded premier league logos and kits and followed the tutorial http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/faq.p...fm2001graphics) And i still can't see them. Is it because i need to start a new game? Or is my version incompatible (11.1.1)??

Please help

Have you put the file in this folder Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2011/graphics/logos?

Have you unthick "Use skin cache", and thick "Always reload skin on confirm"?

;)

If, by any chance you're wondering what to do next, I could do with a complete Germany pack (A) - These are brilliant Stu - KUTGW!

If, by any chance you're wondering what to do next, I could do with a complete Germany pack (A) - These are brilliant Stu - KUTGW!

Will do, will hopefully be releasing Europe megapack this weekend:)

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Full World megapack will be up this weekend, with all playable leagues, and some other.

Could u plz do the german teams and then the rest of south amercia plz that would be nice thnx
these logos are the best

I will be releasing the whole megapack very very soon, which will include every playable league.

Megapack will be up tomorrow or Sunday, just checking through and adding any missing logos.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:31 AM ----------

-Playable Leagues Megapack-
j7WTO.png

DOWNLOAD

I will be adding a small update, which needs to be added, replacing incorrect/missing logos

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

SMALL UPDATE

Save these, and overwrite the logos in the Liga BBVA Pack -

XUMaG.png
ru9mj.png
TtKvb.png
vk6xI.png
qZZgW.png

*Save image as, and go to the FMT11/Europe/Spain/.Liga BBVA/normal, and overwite the corresponding logos.

No, as this has a lot more logos than SS, and will replace them all.

Hey Stu, the logo is wrong for the Hungarian top division. The sponsor has changed since FM10. This is the current logo. I care because I have a game in Hungary ;)
BTW sorry about the quality. It is the best I could find :S

Hey Stu, the logo is wrong for the Hungarian top division. The sponsor has changed since FM10. This is the current logo. I care because I have a game in Hungary ;)
BTW sorry about the quality. It is the best I could find :S

I thought it had, but I couldn't find the logo for it. I will do that, and will also show how to add to the FMF file.

Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/graphics/logos

Read the guide HERE, as they all follow the same rules.