Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 195
  • Views Views 14K
Summer Transfer Window Update:

No transfers but Liam Murrays now unemployed and is struggling to find a club :P

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Portugal didn´t qualify??
Guess Queiróz is back again:P

Lol. Spain ended up winning, but they had Guardeola in charge! cheats! :P

Man City were ruining my career but sporting saved me <3
2 Winners medals, pretty good going for 1 cup and 0 league appearances :P

January Transfer Window Update:

Relief, well for me anyway as i dont know what Liam would have done to me :P but he has signed a contract at League 1 Millwall, and he looks like their best player :)

Some controversy too as Rui Rodrigues rejects a new Arsenal contract!

26 youth caps and 29 goals! :D Not bad...:) National team don't know what their missing!

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

havent got the portugal league loaded up :(

If you make leagues view only at the start then it doesn't go any slower and you can see what we win and our goals and appearances (etc).

26 youth caps and 29 goals! :D Not bad...:) National team don't know what their missing!

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

If you make leagues view only at the start then it doesn't go any slower and you can see what we win and our goals and appearances (etc).

again i shall learn from my mistakes :)

might start a new game in a few hours as i have a few more people interested

and yeah youre being kept out of the england squad by some english arsenal regens :o

i'll carry on this one as long as possible :) im hoping to finish it by sometime tonight though :)

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Summer Transfer Window Update:

Rui Rodrigues stated in the press that he wanted a new challenge away from Arsenal, and that caused a lot of interest, but he joined the first club that came along, Liverpool, in a 2.9 million pound deal which may raise to 4.6 million

Wow! I play litlle in Arsenal, that´s the only reason i went to pool. Anyway, i will now be a first team regular 4 sure, and in 2 years time, here i go Madrid!

January Transfer Window Update:

Matt Scharner leaves Portugal for France, joining Bordeaux for 9.5 million

Liam Murray hasnt learnt from his errors as he now starts rejecting contracts at Millwall!

Here we go, bordeux legend right here >:D

Yo Arkle can I see my personal (Profile) page mate?

End Of Season Update:

Manchester United win the Premier League

Ehren Coppens Birmingham win the League Cup, but he isn't involved in the Final

Liam Murray can do nothing about Millwall dropping down to League 2

And Carlo Ancelotti says that he will never let Michael Arkle go, whether he wants to or not... oh dear :P

View attachment 147705 View attachment 147706 View attachment 147707 View attachment 147708 View attachment 147709 View attachment 147710

View attachment 147711 View attachment 147712 View attachment 147713

Technically I won the League Cup because I played in other games, so yay! :D

Back