Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 195
  • Views Views 14K
XD I'm still doing work! It's just not to do with FM! But it is nice to see it all done for me. :) Although the freedom of being able to look at what I want when I want without requesting a screenie is missed. :P

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

8 caps 9 goals! Get in! :D How did Brummie do in Europe?

XD I'm still doing work! It's just not to do with FM! But it is nice to see it all done for me. :) Although the freedom of being able to look at what I want when I want without requesting a screenie is missed. :P

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

8 caps 9 goals! Get in! :D How did Brummie do in Europe?

i'll do this one and the next and then you can do the next one :P

i dont know, i'll have a look now :)

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

they got to the Euro Cup Quarter Finals where they were beat by Tottenham

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Summer Transfer Window Update:

No Movement but someone has rejected a contract offer from their club... 3 guesses who :)

World Cup Update:

England won the World Cup, with Ehren Coppens scoring in the final :)

Wales didnt qualify and Rui Rodrigues didnt make it into the Portugal squad

View attachment 147819

Ha ha ha! I'm a beast and Arsenal got nothing for me! World Cup! <) Awesome. How many caps and goals now?

Was it me who rejected the contract?

Ha ha ha! I'm a beast and Arsenal got nothing for me! World Cup! <) Awesome. How many caps and goals now?

Was it me who rejected the contract?

no mate, it was someone who´s going to end up in BSN/S.<)

If he has luck(A)

no mate, it was someone who´s going to end up in BSN/S.<)

If he has luck(A)

well hes in Ireland at the moment...isnt that worse than the Bsn/s? :P

he'll probably end up retiring at Bangor City ;)

Ah, that figures! There always has to be a fail, it makes the game. :D

no saudi arabia players though :(

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

January Transfer Window Update:

No real transfers, but Liam Murray is now out of contract again and is for the 3rd time in his career he is unemployed! :P

at 29 years of age he hasnt long left to make much of his career :(

Birmingham got to the Quarter Finals where they lost to Manchester United 7-1 on agg :P

and i'll put everyones personal up now :)

Back