Follow Your Career

sorry, i missed that. ****, it sucks to be an injury prone player. It will destroy my career:'(

u got any thoughts of doing another one with more players? as im sure there is more active people on here everyday looking for a top notch game like this one to be involved in

First i go from Norwich to Southhampton which is a league down. THEN TURN DOWN BARCELONA TO GO TO XEREZ? WHY!

Sigh, at least i get more first team action though.

****, cruciate ligaments? That could be a career changer.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

First i go from Norwich to Southhampton which is a league down. THEN TURN DOWN BARCELONA TO GO TO XEREZ? WHY!

Sigh, at least i get more first team action though.

Your career is pretty good eh?

****, cruciate ligaments? That could be a career changer.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Your career is pretty good eh?
Yep, lol

At least i have got any bad injuries yet, as my natural fitness is very low.

News from September - January:
Joesph Southern has made his international debut for Sweden against Denmark in the World Cup Qualifiers. He has now made 4 appearances for the country. He was also on the bench for Sweden's Best 11 of the year! Luke Phillips earned player of the month for Swindon in September. It's been a quiet few months, but there has been interest from Barcelona for Joesph Southern as he is still in the Reserves for Juventus...

Nice one Joe.

Real Sporting. :P I will have to be 'Real Sporting' there.

*Tumbleweed*

Last edited:
January Transfer News;

Brentford have loaned Adam Bartholomeusz for 3 months, hopefully giving him some 1st team experience. Barcelona have signed Joesph Southern for £7.25m from Juventus, with David Villa saying that Mr. Southern will have a bright future at the Camp Nou. He has already made his first sub appearance for the club.

By the way, at the end of this season I'll add all of the previous injuries as there are a couple of people with loads...

because when u randomize injury prone stats, u can have someone with a very high value.

Back