Ooo! I'm an international striker :D But I would NEVER join Everton. God knows why I have! :D Still.... Classssss.

This does seem like quite a fun way to play FM. I've started doing one now, done a month in a few minutes, trying to sim it to 2015 so my player is well developed and just watch his progress over a few seasons at a time!

Good luck with it :)

Was I involved in Tottenham's FA Cup win? :)
Oh and by the way, you didn't post my history, you just posted two attributes pages.
Could you repost it when you get the chance please? :)

Lol @ England's World Cup drop-out, almost as bad as last years. :)

This is especially for you:

View attachment 144640

Update will be 10-20 minutes. :)

Thanks for my history. :)
I've got some loan spells which is exactly what I wanted giving me some first team football. :)

2015 Summer Transfers

Transfers

Jack Widnell - Everton to Wolves - 11m

As I predicted, the first England International out of all uf us has left relegated Everton to join a very well established PL side. Also our biggest transfer by a mile, they're starting to get pretty large

Nardi Vukovic - Manchester City to QPR - Season Long Loan

Jake Conway - Manchester City to Rangers - Season Long Loan

Toby Larone - Tottenham to Swansea - Season Long Loan

Siddhartha Gurung - Manchester City to Uddersfail Town - Season Long Loan

Ehren Coppens - Manchester United to Blackburn - Season Long Loan

Hopefully, me and Joseph Southern can be a great strike force for Blackburn!

Last edited:
Uddersfail Town :)
Anyway, it's good to see everyone going out on loan and I can't wait to see what Coppens and Southern can produce at Blackburn. :)

Whens the update with how the season went ? Want to see us regain the title with 'Burn

2015/2016 Season Update

League Tables

View attachment 144672
View attachment 144673View attachment 144674

View attachment 144675

View attachment 144676

View attachment 144677

Promotions, Relegations and Cup Wins

Ehren Coppens and Joseph Southern have won the League Cup with Blackburn who are really turning into an amazing team.

Adam Dunford won the Scottish League Cup on loan at Rangers.

In some massive fluke, Uddersfail Town gained promotion to the PL via 2nd place. Siddhartha Gurung was on loan there but unfortunately only had the chance to make 2 starts scoring 1 goal. He wasn't injured so I've got no idea why they didn't play him as his passing ability and creativity are second to none!

Toby Larone and Swansea City finished 22nd in the npower Championship but fortunately for Toby he'll be returning to EURO Cup winners, Tottenham.

Transfers

Nardi Vukovic - Manchester City to Al-Hilal (Saudi Arabia) - 5.5m

Ouch...what makes it even worse is in his first training session he suffered knee tendonitis and is now out for 5 months!

Notes

West Ham won the FA Cup and me (Ehren Coppens) and I3east (Joseph Southern won the League Cup with Blackburn! Chelsea beat Manchester United in the final of the Champions League and Tottenham saw off Inter on penalties to clinch the EURO Cup.

Profiles

Heres everybody's Profile:

View attachment 144655View attachment 144656View attachment 144657View attachment 144658View attachment 144659View attachment 144660View attachment 144663View attachment 144664View attachment 144665View attachment 144666View attachment 144667View attachment 144668
View attachment 144669View attachment 144670

Nice update. :)
Thank God I'm going back to Tottenham, I don't want to be in League One.
European football again and hopefully I'll break into the first team this year. :)

Not anymore, but since I'm enjoying this quite alot If people think I've done well enough I'll probably do another one with a slightly different twist and you could probably join then. :)

id definately be up for that :)
it looks like everyones enjoying it so i will keep an eye out for your next game :)

Nice update. :)
Thank God I'm going back to Tottenham, I don't want to be in League One.
European football again and hopefully I'll break into the first team this year. :)

Yeah, good luck with that. :)

Summer Transfer Update in 5 minuites. :D

2 starts?! Is that it :S
At least my strength's 20.. plus passing and concentration are both 19 :D

yeah baby scottish league cup ;) i dont see any of you winning that ;) :p i think my stats are improving now after a slow start pace and acceleration has gone up :)