Was I involved in Tottenham's FA Cup win? :)
Oh and by the way, you didn't post my history, you just posted two attributes pages.
Could you repost it when you get the chance please? :)

Lol @ England's World Cup drop-out, almost as bad as last years. :)

Last edited:
I'm glad that I seem to be slowly pushing my way into the Liverpool first team, 9 games and 2 goals isn't bad.

Was I involved in Tottenham's FA Cup win? :)
Oh and by the way, you didn't post my history, you just posted two attributes pages.
Could you repost it when you get the chance please? :)

Lol @ England's World Cup drop-out, almost as bad as last years. :)

Argh, dammit. Sorry about that. I've already Holidayed into the Future!

Although to be honest there's nothing to see, you haven't played a single game for Tottenham unfortunately. :p

Argh, dammit. Sorry about that. I've already Holidayed into the Future!

Although to be honest there's nothing to see, you haven't played a single game for Tottenham unfortunately. :p

Lol, I'm failing then. :)
I think they're just saving me for the Champions League Final... :)

*Just sat here waiting very impatiently and excitedly for the next update............*

*Also sitting here waiting excitedly for the next update* :)
I just hope I've actually played a game for Tottenham otherwise I've kinda failed. :/

*Also sitting here waiting excitedly for the next update* :)
I just hope I've actually played a game for Tottenham otherwise I've kinda failed. :/

I need to leave Sheffield Wednesday for a team with some decent coaches so I can actually start improving! :mad:

I'm not sure whether I want to stay at Tottenham with a hope of actually winning something,
OR
I also want to go off on loan to a lower league team for some first team football. :S

is there anyway i can join this? :(

Not anymore, but since I'm enjoying this quite alot If people think I've done well enough I'll probably do another one with a slightly different twist and you could probably join then. :)

Not anymore, but since I'm enjoying this quite alot If people think I've done well enough I'll probably do another one with a slightly different twist and you could probably join then. :)

Yeah you have done a great job!
I think most people from this would be up for another one. :)

This thread is awesome!!! Keep it up

Thanks!! ^^)

I'm at the start of February 2016 and I update at June, might be able to do another season on top of that today. :)

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Yeah you have done a great job!
I think most people from this would be up for another one. :)

Thanks :) If I don't get tired of the updates It might be sooner rather than later, lol. It's really quite fun and It's a good alternative to playing FM properly and watching loads of matches.

Yeah, you're doing a great job and it's going much faster than expected.
If you were going to make a new one after this, I'd be interested. :)
Looking forward to the next update. :)

You. Are. A. Legend. :wub:
6 years in a day! :O

:D Didn't even see that myself, due to the fact this is my first FM and pretty much the first time I've used the database I predicted a massive failure! :p

I will probably doing about 3-4 seasons a day whilst I'm at school because I can sim one overnight, one at school and about 2 at home and then do all the updates at once. :)

Rub it in why don't you! :'(
And people moaned about being in Man City - they have like some of the best youth coaches I think :$
Anyway, if you do another one I will be very interested on joining!
I think we should stop after most people retire

Yeah, you're doing a great job and it's going much faster than expected.
If you were going to make a new one after this, I'd be interested. :)
Looking forward to the next update. :)

Thanks :) And Thanks to everybody for staying active - apart from two people who I'm stopped updating. Lol.

In March now. Will go do some Piano practice and come back an update. :)