2016 Summer Transfers

Transfers

Siddhartha Gurung - Manchester City to Birmingham - 10.5m

Bit strange that a PL club have paid 10.5m for a player who only made 2 starts in the Championship last season but clearly he's good enough. Uddersfail are just stupid!

Jake Conway - Manchester City to Burnley - Season Long Loan

Lol, they tried to get me before, thank god Ehren rejected them! I won the League Cup, I'm not going to the Championship! To be honest though, I think Conway is good enough for the PL. 15 goals in 31 games for Rangers last season!

Notes

Italy beat Spain 2-0 in the European Championship. And guess what? ENGLAND MADE IT PAST THE GROUP STAGES! :O :O :O

View attachment 144681

£10.5m is a nice amount of money for a 20 year old :)
Huddersfield made a huge mistake not playing me :D

I hope I leave Liverpool soon, just as it looked like I was making progress I take a step back and don't even play a single game.

£10.5m is a nice amount of money for a 20 year old :)
Huddersfield made a huge mistake not playing me :D

Yeah, lol. Manchester City have more loads of us and just sold us again for massive profits. Like they need the money?!

Anyway, doubt I'll get to the end of this season before I go to bed as I'm pretty tired but will sim it overnight and then again in the morning so when I get home I'll have 2 season updates to make. :)

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

I hope I leave Liverpool soon, just as it looked like I was making progress I take a step back and don't even play a single game.

Pretty suprised you haven't been loaned out at all but your now "Used in a squad rotation system" so hopefully you'll start playing a little bit more. A few more seasons at Crystal Palace would have been alot better!

Heyy mate, sorry bout my inactivity but check my posts, i haven't been on the site for 2 days.
I got your E-mail there though and came on to check, i'm doing really well. Thanks for this bud.

Heyy mate, sorry bout my inactivity but check my posts, i haven't been on the site for 2 days.
I got your E-mail there though and came on to check, i'm doing really well. Thanks for this bud.

Ok, I'd actually stopped doing your player because I never got a response. I'll put him back on for you. :)

Thanks.

2016/2017 Season Update

League Tables

View attachment 144781
View attachment 144782View attachment 144783
View attachment 144784

View attachment 144785

View attachment 144786

Promotions, Relegations and Cup Wins

Jack Conway was promoted to the PL with Burnley whilst on loan from Man ****** and has now earned a 4.4m move to Liverpool.

Toby Larone won the npower Championship with Stoke whilst on loan from Tottenham.

James Harrison get's the Premier League title with Liverpool. He scored 3 goals in 4 starts before being cruelly injured for 4 months.

Transfers

Robert Decker - AS Monaco to Barcelona - 18.75m

Not the Real Madrid he's been talking about but he is starting for the fallen Barcelona regularly. Anyway, Athletico Madrid's the Spanish club to be at now!

Jake Conway - Manchester City to Liverpool - 4.4m

Nardi Vukovic - Al-Hilal to Al Ain - Season Long Loan

Toby Larone - Tottenham to Stoke - Six Month Loan

Notes

Blackburn won the FA Cup and Chelsea won the League Cup. Arsenal beat Manchester City to win the Champions League and Barcelona won the EURO Cup, although Robert Decker didn't play as he was cup-tied.

James Harrison has suffered Knee Tendonitis and will be out for 4 months. He made 5 starts for Liverpool this season scoring 4 goals and was just beginning to break into the first team.

Profiles

Heres everybody's Profile:

View attachment 144763View attachment 144764View attachment 144765View attachment 144766View attachment 144767View attachment 144768View attachment 144769View attachment 144770View attachment 144771View attachment 144772View attachment 144773View attachment 144774View attachment 144775View attachment 144776View attachment 144777View attachment 144778View attachment 144779

Last edited:
Mine too is pretty much ruined because I got two-three bad injuries and transfers to bad clubs. I mean, that arabic club?!

Lol, the worst thing is that arabic club didn't even play you, they just loaned you to a worse arabic club! XD

Yay, only 11 goals with Wolves though! :L I'm so gonna do this type of game on FM-Base :L

Just as I started to get into the first team I go and get injured,oh well at least I did well in the games I played.

Can I request a screenie of my history, too? I wonder if Barcelona ruined my career.. :S

2017 Summer Transfers

Transfers

Mikhail Belukhin - Newcatle to Dundee United - Season Long Loan

Adam Dunford - Manchester City to Wolves - Season Long Loan with option to buy for 2.5m

Cammy Christie - Arsenal to Southampton - Season Long Loan

Henrik Talvik - Juventus to Stoke - Season Long Loan