What happened with the first update? Why did you have to post it twice? o_O
Anyway, my player seems to be failing. :)

What happened with the first update? Why did you have to post it twice? o_O
Anyway, my player seems to be failing. :)

I went off the page by accident and all the uploaded pictures went. I never clicked post, no idea why it posted, so I did it all again to find that it had posted it...very frustrating!

Anyway, transfer update soon and then the 2019/2020 Season Summary in 20-30 minutes. :)

I went off the page by accident and all the uploaded pictures went. I never clicked post, no idea why it posted, so I did it all again to find that it had posted it...very frustrating!

Anyway, transfer update soon and then the 2019/2020 Season Summary in 20-30 minutes. :)

Alright, looking forward to the update, hopefully I have actually done something this season. :)

2019 Summer Transfers + 2020 January Transfers

2019 Summer Transfers

Cammy Christie - Reading to Coventry City - Season Long Loan

2020 January Transfers

Liam Murray - Manchester United to Blackburn - 6 month loan

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

...you have uploaded the same update :S
BTW: Who's Liam Murray? I'm in Man United too :D

Hey, I'm at United too! I'm slowly replaced 34-year-old Rooney!

2019 Summer Transfers

Cammy Christie - Reading to Coventry City - Season Long Loan

2020 January Transfers

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Hey, I'm at United too! I'm slowly replaced 34-year-old Rooney!

..So your Ehren Copens?! Your probably one of the best strikers at the game right now!

..So your Ehren Copens?! Your probably one of the best strikers at the game right now!

Didn't you notice me put "(me ^^))" in brackets everytime I said Ehren Coppens? Lol.

Unfortunately I only seem to have 5 caps and 1 goal...:(

2019/2020 Season

League Tables

View attachment 145135

View attachment 145137

View attachment 145136

Promotions, Relegations and Cup Wins

Congratulations to Me (Ehren Coppens) and Siddhartha Gurung for winning to FA Cup and to Joseph Southern for winning the League Cup.

Congratulations to Jack Widnell for winning the exact same as last year with Man City, that being the Premier League and Champions League double.

Transfers

Notes

A great set of English cup finals this year:

The Mother of all FA Cup Finals, Manchester United vs Manchester City. Jack Widnell was sent off for City before Ehren Coppens (Me :D) scored the dramatic only-goal-of-the-game in the 108th minute and won it for United! Siddhartha Gurung also played in this match. :) Lol, we did it!

Whereas in the League Cup, Villa vs Birmingham! Joseph Southern made it 1-1 for Birmingham in the second half and they went on to beat their arch-rivals on Penalties!

Athletic Bilbao beat Manchester United in the EURO Cup and Manchester City won the Champions League again...

Profiles

Heres everybody's Profile:

View attachment 145139View attachment 145140View attachment 145141
View attachment 145142View attachment 145143View attachment 145144
View attachment 145145View attachment 145146View attachment 145147
View attachment 145148View attachment 145149View attachment 145150
View attachment 145151View attachment 145152View attachment 145153

oh well Career over :(

i want to be part if you do another one after this!

And that's why you should have had Ambition as one of your main mental attributes XD

2020 Summer Transfers

Summer Transfers

Mikhail Belukhin - Newcatle to Monza - Free

Couldn't tell if that was the 3rd or 4th division in Italy but whatever it is, it's bad...Unlucky, man.

Cammy Christie - Reading to West Ham - 1.5m

Notes

After their World Cup miracle 2 years ago, England back to usually ways...lol...massive failure and they sacked Mancini. :)

View attachment 145167

Yeah but blackburn reserves!

Your not at Blackburn. Your at Manchester United but your a back-up to the first team and transfer listed. Your still gonna be active, right?

I probably will do another will a slightly different twist but just look out for it. :)

Depends when I finish it by because I go away for a week on 2nd of April so If i finish this one by the weekend I might do another before then :)

Last edited: