2017/2018 Season Summary

League Tables

View attachment 144952
View attachment 144953View attachment 144954

View attachment 144955

Promotions, Relegations and Cup Wins

Jack Widnell scored 13 goals in 23 appearances for Manchester City as they won the Premier League and Robert Decker played 33 times as Barcelona cruised to the La Liga title.

Unfortuantely Hendrik Talvik had no such luck finishing bottom of the pile with Stoke on 30 points resulting in to relegation to the Championship.

And neither did Jack Thompson with Sheffield Wednesday who also finished on 30 points in the EPL but came 19th thanks to a greater goal difference.

Transfers

There were no Transfers during the season.

Notes

Arsenal beat Birmingham 2-1 in the FA Cup final where Siddhartha Gurung scored the consolation for Birmingham. Hendrik Talvik and Stoke lost in the final of the League Cup to championship side Leicester. FC Porto won the Champions League and Valencia won the EURO Cup.

Profiles

Heres everybody's Profile:

View attachment 144930View attachment 144931View attachment 144932
View attachment 144933View attachment 144934View attachment 144935
View attachment 144942View attachment 144943View attachment 144944
View attachment 144945View attachment 144946View attachment 144947
View attachment 144949View attachment 144950View attachment 144951

Looks like I'll be rotting in the reserves of Newcastle who always fail to get promoted from the Championship.

I think that Adam Dunford, Ehren Coppers, Jack Widnell and Siddharta Gurung became World Stars!

The rest of us are complete fails!

i hate Barcelona would rather be at a championship team and playing games.

Not bad 11 goals in 16 games, i need to get more football though !

Ahhh back to Championship football with crappy Sheffield Wednesday then!
Wish i'd hurry up and leave for a decent team!

2018 Summer Transfers

Transfers

Jack Thompson - Sheffield Wednesday to Blackburn - 8.75m

After 8 loyal years at Lincoln City and Sheffield Wednesday, Jack Thompson is finally going to get his big chance with Blackburn, who have been very successful in recent years. He also meets up with Joseph Southern who has been playing sparingly at Blackburn for 5 years. Let's just see if he can make the most of this!

Cammy Christie - Arsenal to Reading - 4.1m

Clearly didn't cut it at Arsenal who have made a 2.25m hit on him but might finnaly get a chance to show what he can do in the biggest league in the world after being stifled at Arsenal.

Liam Murray - Barcelona to Manchester United - 1.5m

Welcome to Manchester from Ehren Coppens! Finally got somebody with me at United :) Good to see your Barcelona Athletic nightmare has ended at last!

Adam Dunford - Manchester City to Fulham - 2.4m

Another one leaves City. GOOD. And it also gives him the chance to prove what City missed out on.

James Harrison - Liverpool to Wolves - Season Long Loan

Shame as it just looked like he was breaking into the first team side. You can blame Jake Conway (jakec3151) for that as he has taken your place after his 4.4m transfer last year.

Mikhail Belukhin - Newcatle to Dundee United - Season Long Loan (again)

Notes

Tottenham are looking offload Toby Larone and have been offering him to lots of clubs for the past couple of weeks although all they are getting is loan offers which they are rejecting.

Also...Eddie Howe has just left England after this miracle...

View attachment 144980

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? oO)

And look who played the final at left wing...

View attachment 144981

Our first World Cup winner - Jack Widnell!

Congratz to Jack Widnell! :D

Woooooooo! Finally moved to a good club , not a bad transfer fee either ;)

21 goals
84 assists
18 mom's
and an average rating of 7.19 in 219 games?
I can't decide if thats good or not..

21 goals
84 assists
18 mom's
and an average rating of 7.19 in 219 games?
I can't decide if thats good or not..

I generally say that anything above 7.00 is pretty good. :)

Anyway that almost a productivity of 0.5 per game. That's pretty good especially as alot of that was as a 15-17 year old and alot of it was struggling around the bottom of the Premier League with a lack lustre side.

I generally say that anything above 7.00 is pretty good. :)

Anyway that almost a productivity of 0.5 per game. That's pretty good especially as alot of that was as a 15-17 year old and alot of it was struggling around the bottom of the Premier League with a lack lustre side.

Thanks mate , glad I've left Wednesday!