Right, I've simmed a season but I have to go to Tennis now. I'll sim another whilst I'm at Tennis so you can all look forward to 2 Season Updates and 2 Transfer Updates at around 9:30-10:00. :D

Thanks! :)

Right, I've simmed a season but I have to go to Tennis now. I'll sim another whilst I'm at Tennis so you can all look forward to 2 Season Updates and 2 Transfer Updates at around 9:30-10:00. :D

Thanks! :)

Yaaay! My guy best have improved!

I've missed 3 pages over the past day, I've got to start using FM-Base on my phone. :/
Anyway, nice to see that my player is STILL failing. :(
Thank God Tottenham are looking to offload me. :)

Oh well...at least I will be returing back to Juventus to succeed Buffon.

I really want to start improving! :S
I seem to be 5 seasons behind everyone else 'cos I got stuck at Sheffield Wednesday!

2018/2019 Season Summary

Your kidding me?

Why did it post it! I never clicked post!

I just did it all again for nothing...

Last edited:

Looking at my stats.. I don't think I am doing that bad (H)
Probably played like all the games for Birmingham! Problem is though - Why isn't my player getting much assists? :S
Passing - 20! **** yeah!
Manchester United, eh? Hope I do well there... Young Player of the Year too, pat on the back for myself ;)
EDIT: £175,000 per week?! :O

Last edited:
Yay! I've moved from Tottenham!
I think I'll do well at Sheffield Wednesday and Tottenham will start missing me very soon. :)
Nice update!

2018/2019 Season Summary

League Tables

View attachment 145096

View attachment 145098

View attachment 145097

Promotions, Relegations and Cup Wins

Ehren Coppens scored in the final of the FA Cup for United as we won so well done to me :)D) and Liam Murray also played some Cup games en route to the final so he also picks up a winners medal. :)

Congratulations to Jack Widnell who led the line as Manchester City achieved a Premier League and Champions League double!

And Congratulations to Robert Decker who won a second successive La Liga title at the heart of the Barca defense! Also well done of 73 USA caps at just 23 years old! Think he'll get over 200 anyone? Maybe even near 300!

Congratulations to Toby Lorane who made 4 appearances for Sheffield Wednesday after a January Transfer and helped them 1 goal and 3 assists to win the npower Championship.

Transfers

Jack Widnell - Wolves to Manchester City - 24m

Wow...the prices are getting bigger! Not much more to say, lol.

Siddhartha Gurung - Birmingham to Macnchester United - 16m

This is after winning the PL Players Young Player of the Year. Bet Huddersfield are feeling stupid after playing him only twice when they had him on loan!

Joseph Southern - Blackburn to Birmingham - 12m

To say I thought he had the worst set of stats at the start of the game he has done pretty well for himself!

Hendrik Talvik - Juventus to Burnley - 750k

Toby Larone - Tottenham to Sheffield Wednesday - 2.1m

Nardi Vukovic - Al-Hilal to Al-Ain - 525k

Oh dear...

Notes

Manchester United won the FA Cup (I scored a goal in the final ^^)) and Arsenal won the League Cup. Manchester beat Napoli i the final of Champions League 3-1 with a Jack Widnell double and Inter won the EURO Cup.

Profiles

Heres everybody's Profile:

View attachment 145080View attachment 145081View attachment 145082
View attachment 145083View attachment 145084View attachment 145085
View attachment 145086View attachment 145087View attachment 145088
View attachment 145089View attachment 145090View attachment 145091
View attachment 145092View attachment 145093View attachment 145094
View attachment 145095

...you have uploaded the same update :S
BTW: Who's Liam Murray? I'm in Man United too :D