Football Like You've Never Seen It Before

Reaction score
View attachment 755459
"Corrupt Football"

View attachment 307899
Sepp Blatter has today revealed that he will be changing a policy of a football club, and not a well known one. Wrexham F.C have been forced to release all players at the club with a squad of 30 random players replacing the squad. Unfortunately there will be fear for all football players around around the world as he revealed he will pick the 30 players to replace the squad. Wrexham will be under a strict 24 month transfer ban and will not be able to sign or sell any players in that time. They currently lie in the Vanarama Conference, which could cause a stir for most players if they have to drop to such a low standard.

I will be using Futhead's Ultimate team random card generator to pick the players. As some of you may know I did this story last year. It's unrealistic but something different. I have used this Layout for the news story's which is inspired by Maximus94's brilliant story. I feel you should all go and give it a look here. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...stories/193543-southampton-fc-patriotism.html you will not be dissapointed. My laptop is broke at the moment so I do not have access to the game, so I will be building this up until I do finally have it fixed, I hope you all enjoy!

Nice idea - I've not done anything like this since 01/02 season!!!! Can't wait to see what the team looks like

Yesssss....this was an awesome read last time...welcome back mate!!

Massive shame that the Valencia story's being put on hold, this seem's different though.

Thanks for the early support! The Valencia story is not dead but I want to keep involved even when I can't play on FM!

View attachment 307837

Destro's Destroyed

View attachment 307834

The first player to join Wrexham is being unveiled and Wrexham fans will be happy with this, a big name in Mattia Destro. Destro has been performing incredibly for Roma in the last season and has attracted interest from England’s big spenders such as Chelsea and Man City. The big problem is going to be how the players react to dropping down to this level. It is sure that Destro will score many goals in the league as he is a natural goalscorer and it is probably likely that he will leave in 24 months to a bigger club. It seems such a waste from a rising star to be put back two years, but it will also be a test of the players’ mentality. Depending on who arrives, this could be big news for football.

I will be using Futhead's Ultimate team random card generator to pick the players. As some of you may know I did this story last year. It's unrealistic but something different. I have used this Layout for the news story's which is inspired by Maximus94's brilliant story. I feel you should all go and give it a look here. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...stories/193543-southampton-fc-patriotism.html you will not be dissapointed. My laptop is broke at the moment so I do not have access to the game, so I will be building this up until I do finally have it fixed, I hope you all enjoy!

Probably not that unrealistic mate, not with Blatter in charge it isnt! God knows what the crackpot will do next!

Good luck with the story anyway, it isnt something i've tried myself but sounds interesting.

View attachment 307807
El Zhar Exit

View attachment 307806
Sepp Blatter today has announced the second signing of the new Wrexham Era. Nabil El Zhar will join Wrexham to begin the project set out by the FIFA president Sepp Blatter. El Zhar is best known from his Liverpool days, but he didn’t quite make it there and has found form in former club Levante. Again, he is another signing who should slot into the league easily

Interesting idea!! Nice to see the team wont be filled with superstars haha. Never heard of El Zhar to be fair :-O

Looking forward to seeing this thread grow!

This was class last time! Keen to see who you get!!

Thank you! Last time I ended up with Diego Costa! Imagine that again!

Probably not that unrealistic mate, not with Blatter in charge it isnt! God knows what the crackpot will do next!
Good luck with the story anyway, it isnt something i've tried myself but sounds interesting.

Haha good point! He's an idiot isn't he! If you check out FM 14's manager stories you'll see a glimpse of what is about to come!

Interesting idea!! Nice to see the team wont be filled with superstars haha. Never heard of El Zhar to be fair :-O

Looking forward to seeing this thread grow!

Yeah it's because he was useless! But in the Vanarama Conference he should do well!

Thank you! Last time I ended up with Diego Costa! Imagine that again!

Haha good point! He's an idiot isn't he! If you check out FM 14's manager stories you'll see a glimpse of what is about to come!

Yeah it's because he was useless! But in the Vanarama Conference he should do well!

No matter how unrealistic a thread may be, it doesnt mean it wont be interesting.

Its a bit of fun.

Looking forward to seeing your first team!

Will you be getting on this alot?

Ive had a week off work for my thread, once i get back it will slow down alot :-(

View attachment 307799

Controversial Striker Signs

View attachment 307798
Nicklas Bendtner
has today signed with Wrexham which will shock many as the striker has only just joined Wolfsburg from Arsenal. Bendtner is known for his controversy off the pitch, and does not have a great reputation on it. He struggled everywhere he has played but this could be a chance for him to find confidence and form with Mattia Destro playing off him. With 27 names to go so far all we have is attacking players. Bendtner is a different kind of striker to Destro and could struggle if Wrexham manager Kevin Wilkin decides to opt for one upfront. In 187 games for various clubs he has only managed to hit the net 44 times.

Brilliant idea, gonna be very interesting

View attachment 755775

Controversial Striker Signs

View attachment 755776
Nicklas Bendtner
has today signed with Wrexham which will shock many as the striker has only just joined Wolfsburg from Arsenal. Bendtner is known for his controversy off the pitch, and does not have a great reputation on it. He struggled everywhere he has played but this could be a chance for him to find confidence and form with Mattia Destro playing off him. With 27 names to go so far all we have is attacking players. Bendtner is a different kind of striker to Destro and could struggle if Wrexham manager Kevin Wilkin decides to opt for one upfront. In 187 games for various clubs he has only managed to hit the net 44 times.

Best played in the world!! No this is unrealistic ... :p
Good ol' Bendtner!

Bendtner AND El Zhar... Who's next I wonder... Djemba-Djemba!?!?!?!?

View attachment 759036

Big name at Wrexham!

View attachment 306415
Today it has been announced that Benedikt Howedes is the first defender who will join Wrexham. After cementing his place in the Schalke side for the last few seasons, it is thought that Howedes will be sad to leave the German club behind.

Hahah, I wonder if Bendtner could make it in conference. At that level he might be able to score 1 every 5 games!!!