Football Like You've Never Seen It Before

View attachment 764238

Elia Switch

View attachment 304167
Eljero Elia has today signed for Wrexham. The skilful winger has played for a number of top division clubs, such as Hamburg, Juventus and Werder Bremen. He managed 4 goals last year and was voted the Bundesliga's most skilful player by fans on the Bundesliga web page. With his ability to run inside and outside of defences at the top level, it should be an easy job for him in the conference. Werder Bremen have been given compensation money by FIFA which will spark some controversy as no other club has at this time.

Lots of internationals so far. How does the random player generator work? Rather, how big is the player database you're working with?

It's basically a card system from FIFA's ultimate team game, so it doesnt have as large database as football manager but it is still pretty large. If you want to take a look at my story on 2014 fm stories "Just another manager story with a twist" You'll see that I had a massive mix of players that year, I'm genuinely scared I may not end up with a goalkeeper! If i don't I'm sticking with it! Hope you're enjoying this man and thanks for the feedback so far :)

View attachment 304160
Lacazette to link with Suarez

View attachment 304159
Wrexham fans are in for a treat this season as Alexandre Lacazette is yet another new high profile signing for the Dragons. Wrexham now have a number of experienced strikers and will relish the opportunity to watch the ex Lyon frontman play for them. Lacazette provides pace and excellent finishing which is something his likely strike partner Luis Suarez will be used to after his tremendous partnership with Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge last season. Lacazette bagged 15 goals in 36 games for Lyon last season and really looked like he had grown in confidence over the season, exciting times for Wrexham.

View attachment 304155

Football Fans Furious

View attachment 304154
Football fans all over the world have been left furious by Sepp Blatter's latest move for Wrexham Football Club. Xabi Prieto is the player who is being forced to move clubs after 11 seasons with Real Sociedad. The Sociedad captain had made 359 appearences for the club and will be sad to leave a club he once quoted were "The only club for me"

Lol, would love to see suarez's reaction, he would probably retire from football.

Are you only choosing "gold players" from ultimate team? In that case, no wonder that you're getting quite the team ;)

Are you only choosing "gold players" from ultimate team? In that case, no wonder that you're getting quite the team ;)

Not only gold no, I did full random last year and had a lot of players who werent interesting, may as well get a fun team for people...

View attachment 304014
Maxi Pereira is the newest name to Wrexham FC

View attachment 304013
Maxi Pereira joins Wrexham today from Benfica. The Uruguayan international was 2 games off making his 200th appearence for the Portuguese club and cemented his place in one of the best teams in the Portuguese League history. Wrexham fans will have a sigh of relief now they have more cover in defense, as most of the names that Sepp Blatter has chosen at random have been attacking options.

View attachment 764654

Skrtel To Join The Dragons

View attachment 304012
Liverpool's Martin Skrtel will be furious to find news that he is dropping down to such a low level at Wrexham. The Slovakian managed 207 appearences for the club and had currently just been named vice captain by Brendan Rodgers behind Jordan Henderson. In recent years Skrtel has really commanded the Liverpool defence and has grew into a real leader from the back. Liverpool fans will be sad to see him go. Skrtel also scored a record breaking 7 goals from defence last season.

View attachment 764690

Two's Company

View attachment 303998
Julian Speroni today becomes the second goalkeeper to join Wrexham after O'Donell. Speroni has enjoyed 10 years at Crystal Palace and has been one of their top performers for some years. Speroni is well known for his shot stopping abilities but questions have been asked about his ability to command the box, nevertheless he adds much more experience and presence than O'Donnell.

Have you gotten a central defender yet? lol

Last edited:
I can't wait to see the weird formation you would have to play with this makeshift squad. xD