Football Like You've Never Seen It Before

We have hit the jackpot with this next signing! My favourite player! What a lucky pick...

View attachment 306148

Shock Suarez Exit!

View attachment 306147
Today the football world has been shocked as Luis Suarez is has been announced as the first world class player to join Wrexham. Suarez had just signed for Barcelona for £67 million from Premiership side Liverpool. He had dreamed of playing for the Catalan side all his career. After finally getting his move the only game he has played is a 3-0 friendly win over Celtic. Barcelona as a club will be furious as they lose out on the money they have paid for him. Suarez was arguably the best player in the world in the 2013-2014 season but lost any hopes of winning a Ballon'Dor by biting Georgio Chiellini in the World Cup. Wrexham fans may already have a love for Suarez as he knocked England out of the World Cup. The players can not speak out until the final 30 have been chosen, and I'm sure there will be some interesting words from some of these players.

View attachment 306114

Lyon Part With Bisevac

View attachment 306113
Milan Bisevac is set to leave Lyon and join Sepp Blatters latest project at Wrexham FC. Bisevac will team up with Howedes as the squad is growing incredibly with huge talent now. The Vanarama conference is a big step down for Bisevac, as he has played for PSG in the past. Wrexham are really starting to look like a force to be reckoned with this season.

Are you playing through the save and doing these SKY SPORT articles so that you have lots of fast content to give to us? Or are you spending a lot of time just writing the articles?

Are you playing through the save and doing these SKY SPORT articles so that you have lots of fast content to give to us? Or are you spending a lot of time just writing the articles?

Like I said, my laptop is broke at the moment, so while it is being fixed I am dishing these out! Just to get this started!

View attachment 304185

Mexican International unveiled at Wrexham

View attachment 304184
Wrexham have today revealed that Andres Guardado is the latest signing to be made from the Welsh side. Guardado is another International name which is being brought into the Wrexham fold. Guardado was part of Mexican 2014 World Cup squad and was thought to be on the brink of a move to PSV before Sepp Blatter chose him to join the small town of Wrexham. Again this is another player who has established himself in a much higher standard than the conference. There will be a few excited Wrexham fans this year.

Suarez!!! Great story idea, I can't wait to read what the players have to say after their press moratorium is lifted.

View attachment 764204
Madrid Lose Star To Sepp Blatter

View attachment 304181
Real Madrid fans are sure to be upset today after losing wonderkid Isco to Sepp Blatter and to Wrexham. Like Luis Suarez this is the second world class international which has been taken out of one of the top teams in the world. Isco was struggling to maintain his place under Carlos Ancelotti and with James Rodriguez arriving after an astonishing World Cup there were questions whether the Spanish International would still be at the Bernabeu next season. However he was linked with a move to Premier League Champions Manchester City, who currently lie 4 divisions above his new club. Yet again this is another huge move for Wrexham, who already look set on guaranteed promotion.

Last edited:
Isco is incredible on FM mate, 10 goals and 16 assists in 34 games for me.

View attachment 304174

Wernbloom to Wrexham

View attachment 304173
Pontus Wernbloom is added to Wrexham's ever growing list of players and will leave CSKA Moskow with immediate effect. He managed 65 appearances for the Russian side since joining from AZ Alkmar in 2011.

Last edited:
Lots of internationals so far. How does the random player generator work? Rather, how big is the player database you're working with?