Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Football Manager 15 has been announced. It will be released in November.

No new features yet announced, these will be announced in October.

Box Art:

BucXO3NCYAA1_GL.jpg

Features will likely be released in the future on twitter, from any of: Miles, SI or Football Manager.

Along with this, inSIder has been announced, a new loyalty scheme for FM fans!

Sports Interactive said:
Sign up to our new loyalty scheme, inSIder before 1st September to get 10% off from the digital download at the SEGA Store. Get all the details here: http://bit.ly/FM15info

Then the all-new SI INSIDER is for you. Sign up today and you'll get 10% off
your copy of Football Manager 2015 from the SEGA Store AND early access to the Beta version.

So, who's excited and what are you most looking forward to?

Last edited:
Pshh, why the **** would I be looking forward to this pile of ****?

Im looking forward to wasting another 1000 hours of my life...

Oh god what a pants cover....

I'll be getting it though, hopefully around the 22 odd quid mark again

Looking forward to FM15! Not played FM14 now for about 2 months after being a bit dissapionted with a few things ME mainly, hope SI have sorted it this time and don't have to wait god knows how long to get the finished article after hot fix after patch after hot fix and so on.

Going to see what changes they are making first. If it's only minor then they might as well just keep patching a version until they do massive changes instead of doing yearly releases with very little done to it.

My main hope is they don't improve it so much so my 1980's circa computer can still handle it

Well, despite the fact that why the **** would they release the feature list that late - it's gonna be another case of "shut up and take my money", right guys? Guys?

My offer of box art was swiftly rejected.

X1ddG6f.jpg

Please fix the ME! FM2014 has just been a 1 season test mode again and again. Way too formulaic with what appears like set plans to annoy users rather than make it enjoyable.

Please make it easier! FM14 involves too much actual management of the team, I just want to press the space bar and win every match!

Gonna torrent it and try before paying money for it this year.

inb4 fbi at my door.

Please make it easier! FM14 involves too much actual management of the team, I just want to press the space bar and win every match!

Trololol

We have got a mode for you! It is called FMC!

The only improvement I want to see is people not screaming "Broken Game" during the Beta; like they did this year. . . . . .

Should I be disappointed this is the best part of the year every time for me?

The only improvement I want to see is people not screaming "Broken Game" during the Beta; like they did this year. . . . . .

You should see the comments posted by the beta "testers" for the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion. Never seen so many noob comments in all my life