27EUR so far. On Russian steam FM is 18EUR.

Like an alcoholic scratching at the pub doors after closing desperate for that drink he said was his last I will be buying the latest FM game like I always do : (

Why is it the two games I love the most [FM & Rome2] are the two games that receive the most abuse from the people who play it? Or is that the case for all games with quite dedicated followings?

FM is not broken, you are. :)

Much more than a match engine improvement (I still feel the current one is excellent, as opposed to so many people who've soundly criticised it), I'd rather SI have finally improved/modified Press Conferences. It's those little things which make me go back again and again to play FM, inspite of occasional frustrations..

But yeh, waiting to to pick it up as soon as it's released and GAME!. Unfortunately, my exam is in November, and my result in December, dammit! :\

Why is it the two games I love the most [FM & Rome2] are the two games that receive the most abuse from the people who play it? Or is that the case for all games with quite dedicated followings?

Pretty much the same for all games. Rome 2 was fundamentally broken on release though, so you can kind of appreciate the anger. The problem is most of the time feedback from users only comes when something goes wrong. If someone's happy with the product/game they just get on with it and enjoy it. :)

Why is it the two games I love the most [FM & Rome2] are the two games that receive the most abuse from the people who play it? Or is that the case for all games with quite dedicated followings? FM is not broken, you are. :)
Its same for all games I think, go on Europa Universalis forums for a few days after a patch has hit it makes fm haters look timid ;)

I see a lot of people saying that press conferences should be revamped, as it happened is the past FM editions.

Even if they put more options, there's always one that will boost team morale and you will eventually use it so many times that you will be bored in doing it over and over again.

I don't know if this is the way of making the game more entertaining for all after so many long saves.

Now, if they could put corruption in the game you may find yourself with a huge team in 2032 and booom, relegated because your chairman didn't play by the book!

Or getting more unsettled players, more players not coming from vacations,a s it happened with Oblak for 2 years on a row, or even getting team mates punching each other in training!!!

Getting this every other year would spice the game enough for you to not bother if the press conference is always the same, because you are focused in solving the club problems

I see a lot of people saying that press conferences should be revamped, as it happened is the past FM editions.

Even if they put more options, there's always one that will boost team morale and you will eventually use it so many times that you will be bored in doing it over and over again.

I don't know if this is the way of making the game more entertaining for all after so many long saves.

Now, if they could put corruption in the game you may find yourself with a huge team in 2032 and booom, relegated because your chairman didn't play by the book!

Or getting more unsettled players, more players not coming from vacations,a s it happened with Oblak for 2 years on a row, or even getting team mates punching each other in training!!!

Getting this every other year would spice the game enough for you to not bother if the press conference is always the same, because you are focused in solving the club problems

They can't put things like that in FM because it uses real people. Maybe if we played with fake players they could add something like that though? Not that anybody wants to play with fake players!

Pretty much the same for all games. Rome 2 was fundamentally broken on release though, so you can kind of appreciate the anger. The problem is most of the time feedback from users only comes when something goes wrong. If someone's happy with the product/game they just get on with it and enjoy it. :)

The game has been out a year, they aren't moaning about that any-more, they're just moaning for the sake of it. Having said that, those turn loading times were ****** painful on release.

I agree though, most people who enjoy something don't make a peep. Sadly, the ones who dislike something are often the ones to scream as loud as their fingers can type getting their point across.

Just forked out again, the willpower didn't last even though I've hated nearly every minute of 2014. I even paid out the full £35 on Steam, I'm probably mad. But then I always think about the cost over the year, it's pennies per day so I couldn't care less.

I hope they finally do something about the "circle jerk" AKA The Team Meeting. First the AI shouldnt limit my options on what I say or when I hold the meeting. The player decides how things are going not the game. Form may be good but it's not good enough to reach the managements(/my) goals! And I must have an option to use harsher words. I'm not keen on ensuring that head dont drop. I want them to pull their heads out of their ***** so that we still can have a chance of winning the title/qualify for CL. And if that doesnt happend heads will drop! ;) The game just counts the points, the player can see from the remaining fixtures what are really the teams chances and if they really can afford to lose "easy games" at home.

Overall the game limits too much the players options when it comes to team morale. Back in the day I used to get fired all the time because of excessive fines. Now that's not even possible. Surely it's my business as the player if I go mental and get fired because I angered the whole team.

Last edited:
Hopefully its better then last two versions. Last time I was able to really get into it was 2012. Too much microing and in all the wrong places. FMC really saved it for me.

Really looking forward to FM15, I just hope, like everybody else, that they sort out the daft AI.

You all moan like little children yet continue to play it every day? shut up and get on with it or don't play it, you lot need to re-apply your tampons

WOW just went into the Steam discussion page for FM15 yeah I won't be doing that again...........

FM15 is 20e on Russian Steam, and it's only going to go down.