Are requirements available?

About inside the game...i hope, that they do something about concept, because tactic shouldnt be main, other factors are much more important. I dont see any effect via team/individual talk or press conference. They just added to the game, but in fact doesnt have any effect imo. I hope, that i dont see any new features, i just want to see an upgraded FM 14.

Last edited:
About inside the game...i hope, that they do something about concept, because tactic shouldnt be main, other factors are much more important.

I agree, training is also very important, and also the fitness. I can't make Ronaldo/Messi/Hazard or any field player play 60 games like in real life.

Free kicks should also be separated to direct and indirect.

Miles just exclusively revealed at EGX that Twitch will be integrated into FM15.

Voice chat and video to come in further patches

(via Twitter)

That's pretty dam awesome imo

Holy moly, I might be streaming FM this year then ^_^

£19.94 is still the cheapest I've seen it and that is with CDKeys (a reliable outlet). The price is £20.99 there but liking their facebook page will give you a 5% discount code off that price. It doesn't come with beta access but if that doesn't bother you then here's the link:

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/football-manager-2015-pc-mac-cd-key-steam

Hopefully this helps a few of you out

I got mine from Gamekeys4all around a month ago for 20 pounds (23 euros was the actual price not sure on conversion) that was with beta access although right now the price has risen to 26 Euros but that is with Beta access.

edit so the pound is a bit strong right now 26 euros = £20.30

I got the game last year cheaply from a lower league football club, I don't know if they have affiliation with the game & get free copies. I'm sure it was Woking I bought mine from last year!

I pre-ordered on day 1 because I have been a total FM fanboy since CM 1 on the Amiga. The 2014 ME is the most unforgiving, frustrating & random ever. I think 2014 is the first FM where I have had to really work hard for promotion, trophies & intelligently rotate the squad which is great. I want more of this!

I am however really fed up of the way the "main" game takes a total age to move from match to match even with my behemoth 6 core PC running a single league. Having to press continue 20-30 times between a Saturday Prem match & a mid-week CL match. Or going on holiday between every single game which doesn't really speed things up at all, it just negates the space bar mashing.

FIX THIS or I am doomed to play classic mode forever! I thought that 2013 FMC was great, but 2014 FMC was too stripped down.

I also love the 2 week beta phase where every day the ME changes and the ball breaks the rules of space & time. Maybe a new mode where the ME is randomised would be cool.

I pre-ordered on day 1 because I have been a total FM fanboy since CM 1 on the Amiga. The 2014 ME is the most unforgiving, frustrating & random ever. I think 2014 is the first FM where I have had to really work hard for promotion, trophies & intelligently rotate the squad which is great. I want more of this!

I am however really fed up of the way the "main" game takes a total age to move from match to match even with my behemoth 6 core PC running a single league. Having to press continue 20-30 times between a Saturday Prem match & a mid-week CL match. Or going on holiday between every single game which doesn't really speed things up at all, it just negates the space bar mashing.

FIX THIS or I am doomed to play classic mode forever! I thought that 2013 FMC was great, but 2014 FMC was too stripped down.

I also love the 2 week beta phase where every day the ME changes and the ball breaks the rules of space & time. Maybe a new mode where the ME is randomised would be cool.

How long would you define a total age? I play with about 7 countries and 20+ leagues and the only time it goes slow for me is deadline day.

If you want an alternative to clicking continue to get past your news just press up on the d-pad or turn stuff off in your subscriptions, but aside from that there is not a lot SI can do you need the news subscriptions to find out what is going on but if you just went from match day to match day you would miss out on stuff.

How long would you define a total age? 1-2 minutes.

If you want an alternative to clicking continue to get past your news just press up on the d-pad: Already do. The SPACE spam refers to pressing space when all news has ben read.
or turn stuff off in your subscriptions. Already all off!!!

aside from that there is not a lot SI can do you need the news subscriptions to find out what is going on but if you just went from match day to match day you would miss out on stuff. Then FMC awaits!!!

I think that the slowness is not that noticable when using real players. Once the regens get involved then news about some random guy in another country is not that intersting. A major revamp of the media/news aspect of the game perhaps would make me less grumbly about waiting between matches.

How long would you define a total age? 1-2 minutes.

If you want an alternative to clicking continue to get past your news just press up on the d-pad: Already do. The SPACE spam refers to pressing space when all news has ben read.
or turn stuff off in your subscriptions. Already all off!!!

aside from that there is not a lot SI can do you need the news subscriptions to find out what is going on but if you just went from match day to match day you would miss out on stuff. Then FMC awaits!!!

I think that the slowness is not that noticable when using real players. Once the regens get involved then news about some random guy in another country is not that intersting. A major revamp of the media/news aspect of the game perhaps would make me less grumbly about waiting between matches.

TBF sounds like FMC is right for you

lame_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Approx. times for tomorrows #FM15 announcements (BST)19.15 #FMDoc (cinema)20.40 New features (cinema & Twitch)21:15 Q&A (cinema & twitch)