Just pre-ordered my copy. Cost me a little over 8 pounds.

oh right i was thinking thats cheap haha

To be honest , it is quite cheap. Games in India usually start at 3000 INR. For the X360,PS3 and around 4500 INR for the PS4 and XBOX 1.

FM is pretty cheap. Always has been.

To be honest , it is quite cheap. Games in India usually start at 3000 INR. For the X360,PS3 and around 4500 INR for the PS4 and XBOX 1.

FM is pretty cheap. Always has been.

Makes sense really, even when taking into account India's relative cheapness. Selling the game more cheaply in developing markets means more potential players to get their hooks into.

Makes sense really, even when taking into account India's relative cheapness. Selling the game more cheaply in developing markets means more potential players to get their hooks into.

True! Though a few years back, everyone would mostly torrent the game because it wasn't cheap. Now most of them buy it because it isn't that expensive. I have purchased every copy since CM 01!! What would life be without this game?!

True! Though a few years back, everyone would mostly torrent the game because it wasn't cheap. Now most of them buy it because it isn't that expensive. I have purchased every copy since CM 01!! What would life be without this game?!

Well there you are then, proof if ever there was some! SI are pretty good in regards to marketing and pricing now.

You can get FM15 for 25EUR if you're in Europe, that's pretty good price if you ask me for a game. Still won't buy it though.

You can get FM15 for 25EUR if you're in Europe, that's pretty good price if you ask me for a game. Still won't buy it though.

Silly boy.

My copy's free, so IDGAF either way. :D