If I can get a new PC, I feel a sequel to my old Milan story brewing for 2016....

Please yes!!

Haha so someone remembers it!?

Stories are MUCH more popular on this site these days than when I last did mine (2012 was it?). Had a bunch of ideas on how to get the self proclaimed genius back at the helm. If there is interest and I can get a good PC I may just bring it back.

A LOT has changed at Milan and I feel I could flesh out comedy from it :)

Stories are MUCH more popular on this site these days than when I last did mine (2012 was it?). Had a bunch of ideas on how to get the self proclaimed genius back at the helm. If there is interest and I can get a good PC I may just bring it back.

When you wrote it I hadn't even discovered FM, but you mentioned it on a thread a couple of months ago and so I looked it up, it was hilarious! And I reckon you definitely could, particularly with a character like Balotelli around :p

YES! YES! YES!

RAW_1077_Photo_271_crop_north.jpg

YES! YES! YES!

Haha, that's two members out of 493,791 on the site that want a comeback of my story... so a strong start ;)

If I start one on FM16 it'd probably in the new year once a few patches have been out.

If anyone wants to donate me a PC I'd happily take it off your hands (K)

What are your career plans for FM16? I have many, I am quite sure that I won't have the time to do all of those:

- starting from Serie B or C in Italy
- a journeyman career, but the strongest leagues are not included. Setting up the following leagues: Sweden, Poland, Portugal, Greece, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Denmark, Holland
- starting from english low tier
- a home nation career (which is Hungary for me, but the database has to edited to have useful hungarian players)
- an argentinian career, there are so many talents

Will be looking at a Journeyman save and a end of player career/management save after my BaP story ends

Do any of you remember what's Football Manager's digital copy price around the date of the final release in January? I want to know if the wait would be, at least, worth it in moneywise

Going to be playing, as always, as Athletic Club. For that reason the B team improvements get a huuuugee thumbs up from me!

Something very useful for those with small staff budgets - staff can have dual roles at the same club. ‪#‎FM16‬ - told Miles Jacobson on Twitter.

As part of the staff revamp, lots of extra human/AI responsibilities can be set (eg of just 1st team attached) ‪#‎FM16‬ - told Miles Jacobson on Twitter.

Signing a player who can't get a work permit? Loan them out until one is granted. ‪#‎FM16‬ - told Miles Jacobson on Twitter.

Ever lost a game due to not having auto-save turned on & computer crashing/losing power? Improved auto-save options & usability. ‪#‎FM16‬

Your Head Physio will inform you of any problems with a players' medical before you agree to sign him #FM16

After a job interview, you can now discuss bringing some of your current backroom staff to your new club ‪#‎FM16‬ - Football Manager official annoucement on Twitter.

Fixture scheduling improvements. #FM16 - told Miles Jacobson on Twitter.

Thank you for the recap! It's difficult to keep track of all the individual announcements so far. :)

I especially like the ones above. I really hope the "fixture scheduling improvement" includes taking care of the well-known CL final / international finals clash...

Had a browse at some of the new features this morning, actually looks brilliant.

Suggestions on players to scout that fill registration quotas.

Suggested subs is just a handy thing to speed up swapping a player.

Scout report layout seems clearer and faster to look at.

Marketability of players is a pretty cool feature.

Language courses sound brilliant, pay for a new player to learn the language quicker.

And other stuff like 3D match and what my manager looks like I don't care about, always play in2D classic anyway.

Might actually book a week off work for it, which I never do unless I've got plans :$

As I had a save 10+ years at Manchester United on 15....I might actually do a big City save on 16 (6)

Iv'e pre-ordered and can't wait to get started, I'm thinking of going with the SAF challenge for 2016.

The only thing I really want to see change, and I say this every year is the transfer system, like someone mentioned previously, having more detailed negotiations would be cool, like having an option to say something like "You haven't been used in the first team at your current club, I really feel you can be an important player for us and I can guarantee the game time I'm sure you want". Having unhappy players more readily consider moving would be awesome, too many times I see quality players eternally unhappy at lack of first team football but will never even enter into discussions with you about a move.

Also, loaning out players needs to be more logical, if I have a top class wonderkid who would walk into most Prem teams, why is there barely any interest when I offer him out on loan, for free, after going into private message and have him agree it would be a good idea? He wants to move, he's a class player, he's free, yet no one wants him?

Then there is the fun instance of bidding for a player, get the offer rejected then see him move to another club for less than you offered. Yes this *can* happen, but it would be more realistic for the players agent to come to you with a message like "My clients club are now ready to listen to offers, would you consider coming back in for talks?" So that at least you can get back in first to try again (plus this is realistic as if the agent was trying to get his player a move, would he not get back in touch with a previously interested party?).

The player morale issue is a bit of a joke too, but that's a feature that is still developing so I'll let it go for now.

Never-the-less I am pumped to get the new game, as for the first time, after years of playing I am starting to get my head around the intricacies of the game and really enjoying it.

Still undecided on buying, think it is just about a yes, quick question is beta starting on Friday?