"When approached by another club, managers have an option to have a private chat with players and staff regarding the move"

If they really want to improve talking to the media / talks etc I'd like to see something like:

Go to press > I want to talk about X player > X player has been training very well recently and will get his chance in the next game > I believe X player will be the difference maker.

X player gets a morale boost > opposition manager may decide to mark tighter or show X player to his weak foot etc.

Something like that would be more interesting than the generic questions and answers you get currently.

Could also work in other ways.

Press conference (or player chat) > X player is not ready for the first team > if X player steps it up in training I will reconsider.

X player could either get poorer morale depending on personality or he could do better in training and expect some action in matches.

I would love a bit more complex transfer talks. Right now the chat is pathetic... It dosent change anything, offering captain place or become a legend in the club. There needs to be more options. Start talks earlyer, talk about game time and how he would fit in your club.
I would even like to see the player tell that he sees I have to many players on his spot, so how I plan to play him.

Just some more contract talks and negotiation would be nice just like real life.

Exactly what I wanted to post a couple of minutes ago. +1

Plus, make the AI transfers a bit more realistic. Let me give you an example. In my current save Sisto went to Madrid for something like 35M which is fair enough. I've tried to buy the guy (who's been unhappy 'cos of the lack of first team action) a year after. Offered 20M, refused. Offered 25, 30, refused.

And out of a sudden, a month later, Arsenal snapped him up for 18M. Why? Alright, circumstances could change in a month, asking prices could go up and down, but I felt this one totally unfair.

Feel u bro. This is realy pathetic from their side. Just adding simple chat feature and tell that u can have contract talk with player. This needs to be stepped up much more. I dont mean that u need to have this with every singing, but you could choose and star players.

It would give so much to the game in my opinion. Could have some wage talks and so on. Not that u will sign player and he wants 5x time bigger wage than he had. Also the AL transfers yeah. Every save I see how Liverpool just buys up strikers who they dont play at all.

Same mindfuck with City. In my save they have Vietto, Lukaku, Aguero and Zivkovic who they bought from me and eventually I rescued him from the nightmare and bought him back (sold for 90M, bought back for 18M). :D

Ah, and yet another thing. As most of the players are mentally wrecks I'd recommend a brain upgrade on them 'cos in every 5-6 month they get way too flattered by the interest shown in them. Facts, that I've build a massive team, finishing constantly 2nd, 3rd in the league, participating in the CL (reaching latter stages too), winning League Cup and FA Cup are just peanuts for them.

Plus, make the AI transfers a bit more realistic. Let me give you an example. In my current save Sisto went to Madrid for something like 35M which is fair enough. I've tried to buy the guy (who's been unhappy 'cos of the lack of first team action) a year after. Offered 20M, refused. Offered 25, 30, refused.

And out of a sudden, a month later, Arsenal snapped him up for 18M. Why? Alright, circumstances could change in a month, asking prices could go up and down, but I felt this one totally unfair.

What I'd like to be able to see is exactly what the AI are offering when their offer for a player is accepted. For example you'll see Team A have accepted an offer of 12m from Team B for Player X. Subject to conditions the transfer could rise to 19.5m. And then you go in for the player yourself, and they won't agree anything less than 20m straight cash. So it would be nice if we could see what the AI are offering, and then choose to match that bid ourselves

A month is a long time in football and this is totally realistic. It all depends on what time you made he offer and monetary value. Were your transfers based to be paid over 48 months? Could Real not find a buyer? There are so many variables to consider. Clubs are also less likely to sell if you apply deadlines in my experience. As a result, I've never had the experience of the AI getting a player for less. In real life, Arsenal signed Alexis for 3 million less than Liverpool were offering.

This is not a wish list thread guys!

Could we talk about the new features on 16?

Writing here that AI is broken, players are broke, team talks are broken, everything is broken will not help at all...

And btw, they aren't, you just need to do things properly :D

This is not a wish list thread guys!

Could we talk about the new features on 16?

Writing here that AI is broken, players are broke, team talks are broken, everything is broken will not help at all...

And btw, they aren't, you just need to do things properly :D

I'm looking forward to posts about just how bugged the BETA is..........

I only buy odd-number year releases, so I'm giving this a miss.

But I'm gonna enjoy seeing the waterfall of posts after FM16 saying that "This is by far the worst version ever!" and "I'm never playing an FM game again!".

I swear, if that many people quit playing after every year's release, there'd be like 22 blokes still playing...

I only buy odd-number year releases, so I'm giving this a miss.

But I'm gonna enjoy seeing the waterfall of posts after FM16 saying that "This is by far the worst version ever!" and "I'm never playing an FM game again!".

I swear, if that many people quit playing after every year's release, there'd be like 22 blokes still playing...
There will then be conspiracy theories that the illuminati and Osama Bin Laden secretly plotted to 'script' the match engine so that then can't win and that it has nothing to do with their management and tactics.

Will we see the manager animation like Jorge Jesus is in real,life?

If so, i think im gonna miss some parts of the game just to see the manager running to the midfield line!

Ohh, and can he speak to the opponent players to bug them?

I've taken this from Passion4FM, where i also used a code to buy FM16 with beta for 30 €.

All credits to them.

[h=3]Other New FM16 Features & Improvements[/h]
  • New FM16 Animations and improvements to graphics:
    • Stadium upgrades and Stand Renovations done to make the stadiums in Football Manager 2016 look even more realistic! Watch the early footages of the stadium upgrades at Football Manager’s Instagram account: LINK
  • New and Improved Screens:
    Information is now easier to find as a result of a revamp to many of the main screens, including player overview, tactics, the manager’s home screen and the transfer offer screen.
  • Exclusive Interviews Added for a more varied interaction with all the journalists within the press and social medias
  • Brand new multi match highlights package which lets you easily view other fixtures in your own competition (or others) to keep you up-to-date with everything that’s going on in the world around you. The highlights package is just like an evening TV round up – showing comprehensive, extended, key or just the goals for each match in the division played that day.
  • Improvements to the financial module
  • Non-players that have been handed a ban in real life will also have to serve that ban in #FM16
  • Top players will be more likely to retire while they’re still in their prime
  • Press Conferences are now more varied with new conversations added and more contextual questions and responses with the press and the media. The expanded press conference and exclusive interviews also lets unemployed managers use media interviews to help them get them back into the game far quicker.
  • When approached by another club, managers have an option to have a private chat with players and staff regarding the move
  • Improved handling of unhappy players from opposing (AI) managers
  • Any players who are still active (non-retired) can return for former teammate’s testimonials 09.09.2015
  • New Game Modes:
    • The new head-to-head Fantasy Draft mode is an online mode for up to 32 players will give you a chance to pick your favorite team … from a database of unallocated players starting with a fixed budget. The progress of the draft will give you a X amount of squad budget and each player will get to pick a player in turn round after round until the squad is filled competing eachother in a mini-league. This new network mode gives you the ability to pick a team from scratch, competing with other managers to sign the best talent before going head-to-head against one another in a mini-league.
    • The new single-player Create-A-Club Mode gives you the ability to replace an existing team with one of your own, in additional to choosing a name, adding yourself and a friend into the game as well as editing the squad to your heart’s content and even edit the kit colours of the club and style the club colours to your own preferences. The new ability to custom build your own club from scratch and add yourself into the game without using the editor makes you able to compete with your new club in an existing league.
  • also included: staff shortlisting, improved manager and staff movement, revised board requests, a revamp of board confidence, more contextual team talks, fully updated competition rules & squad information, an improved financial module, improved AI transfers and team selection, new social media features and many more – all of which combine to make Football Manager 2016 the most complete and immersive simulation of football management ever.

All I hope for is an option in the editor to create a nation with an option to have a draft styled youth structure...

FM 2016 for £26.59 with the Beta and Documentary.
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/football-manager-2016-with-beta-documentary-for-26-59-27-99-without-discount-2286771