Football Manager 2010 Patch 1 (v10.1.0)

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 106K
Hey Frankie, how the **** in the world did you got that book, man?

when i go to start a new game i dont get the option to use this database, i can only have the option for default. any ideas?

when i go to start a new game i dont get the option to use this database, i can only have the option for default. any ideas?

when u download the latest database it automactly selects the newest patch

I thought it might of updated manager movements but Soutgate is still at Boro and Barnes is at Tranmere, BOOOOOO!

it comes up automatically apparently im having a problem with installing the patch ive downloaded it and when it gets to the 719 file it comes up with error every time any ideas?

it comes up automatically apparently im having a problem with installing the patch ive downloaded it and when it gets to the 719 file it comes up with error every time any ideas?

check to make sure u have enough space

a sharing violation occured while accessing C:\Program Files\SportsInteractive\Football Manager 2010\tools\editor\dbghelp.dll

can anyone help me coz my steam downloaded this new patch and when ive gone to start the game again an error message pops up saying Football Manager 2010 failed to start (error code 83)....really annoying me...would appreciate some help

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Ok well i just restarted steam and the game seems to work....hmmm feel like a noob...

can anyone help me coz my steam downloaded this new patch and when ive gone to start the game again an error message pops up saying Football Manager 2010 failed to start (error code 83)....really annoying me...would appreciate some help

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Ok well i just restarted steam and the game seems to work....hmmm feel like a noob...

Lool

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

So Overall Do You All Advise Me 2 Download Dis Patch ?

Being a Birmingham City fan im pleased with Stephan Carr being added, he also has decent attributes which is good as well.

Now the biggest piece of news round brum at the moment is Carson Yeung's takeover, why hasn't this happened with the patch? or will it happen when the appropriate date comes along ???

failing this, can someone create a patch to change it !!!

Where do you save teh file if you don't use stream?

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

How do you install without stream??

Where do you put the patch if you have not done it through steam. There seems to be no instructions to do it manually. Or where to put the patch.

Last edited:
Exactly.
I might install stream now, but will that still have an effect as I didn;t install the game through stream.
Things are never easy are they??

Where do you put the patch if you have not done it through steam. There seems to be no instructions to do it manually. Or where to put the patch.

Save the file to somewhere temporary (eg: Desktop) and run it. Simple ^^)

Back