Football Manager 2011 Legends database & Screenshot thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this must take ages, how do you know what stats to make players have?

this must take ages, how do you know what stats to make players have?

tbh mate I just random them I pick a player I think they're like and just their stats like their counter parts :'(

but I am using CM 01/02 database for some of the players that I can't find in FM 09 - 11

tbh mate I just random them I pick a player I think they're like and just their stats like their counter parts :'(

but I am using CM 01/02 database for some of the players that I can't find in FM 09 - 11
tbh thats what i do sometimes

tbh thats what i do sometimes

oh good so I'm not the only one :)

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

I'm going to add in Cardiff City 1926-27 squad plus give back the ninian Park :)

huddersfield town will have 1923 - 26 squads added as they won the First division back to back three times plus will have the leeds road stadium back :)

wow I just check my Legend's DB on FM11 and it has 142,224 changes to it I think by the time I'm finished it'll have 150,000 +

Last edited:
wow I just check my Legend's DB on FM11 and it has 142,224 changes to it I think by the time I'm finished it'll have 150,000 +

seriously good work mate!! Im gonna be on this database like a tramp on chips when it's available!!

seriously good work mate!! Im gonna be on this database like a tramp on chips when it's available!!

lol :D

right guys I know there's some doubles or the database isn't working on some players

David Platt has two but I've delete the dupe of him but it still comes up with two at Aston Villa
Peter Schmeichel - is still a free agent in the game, but in the editor he's at Manchester United
Brian Laurdrup - will start at some random club for some reason, but in the editor he's at Rangers
Andy Cole - is still at loan at Manchester United from Newcastle (coz I forgot to remove the loan in the editor :mad: and has a random position)

there's two things I can do (both you guys won't like)

1, stop it altogether and leave it

2, do all the changes in the 2010 editor and re move it to my FM 11 editor folder with the changes done and just changed the league problem

that over 200,000 changes I need to do in FM 10 editor (oh god I'm not going to like this, but at least when its done its done)

jackie milburn, stanley mathews

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

bobby robson

r u planning to make just english clubs?

no I working on other leagues aswell right guys I need to redo the whole database as the game is now getting players names wrong

and still adding in players that have being deleted :mad:

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Arsenal will have the 2003-04 squad
Aston Villa will have the 1998-99 squad
Manchester united will have the 1998-99 squad
Newcastle will have the 1995-96 squad
Middlesbrough will have the 1996-97 squad

Cardiff will have the 1926-27 squad
Huddersfield town will have the 1923 - 1926 squad

Luton will have the 1987 - 88 squad

Burnley will have the 1960 players plus 1994/95 squad

Barnsley will have the 1997/98 squad

Crystal Palace will have a mix squad

if I can find it I'll add it :)

lol :D

right guys I know there's some doubles or the database isn't working on some players

David Platt has two but I've delete the dupe of him but it still comes up with two at Aston Villa
Peter Schmeichel - is still a free agent in the game, but in the editor he's at Manchester United
Brian Laurdrup - will start at some random club for some reason, but in the editor he's at Rangers
Andy Cole - is still at loan at Manchester United from Newcastle (coz I forgot to remove the loan in the editor :mad: and has a random position)

there's two things I can do (both you guys won't like)

1, stop it altogether and leave it

2, do all the changes in the 2010 editor and re move it to my FM 11 editor folder with the changes done and just changed the league problem

that over 200,000 changes I need to do in FM 10 editor (oh god I'm not going to like this, but at least when its done its done)

Oh craaaap. Tbh I couldnt give a hoot about Cole, Laudrup and Platt.....it's up to you mate. Option 2 sounds very painful indeed!! Id go option 1 if theyre the only problems but thats bcus i just wana play it so bad lol :D

no I working on other leagues aswell right guys I need to redo the whole database as the game is now getting players names wrong

and still adding in players that have being deleted :mad:

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Arsenal will have the 2003-04 squad
Aston Villa will have the 1998-99 squad
Manchester united will have the 1998-99 squad
Newcastle will have the 1995-96 squad
Middlesbrough will have the 1996-97 squad

Cardiff will have the 1926-27 squad
Huddersfield town will have the 1923 - 1926 squad

Luton will have the 1987 - 88 squad

Burnley will have the 1960 players plus 1994/95 squad

Barnsley will have the 1997/98 squad

Crystal Palace will have a mix squad

if I can find it I'll add it :)

mmmm hmmmmm

Oh craaaap. Tbh I couldnt give a hoot about Cole, Laudrup and Platt.....it's up to you mate. Option 2 sounds very painful indeed!! Id go option 1 if theyre the only problems but thats bcus i just wana play it so bad lol :D

I'm re-started it up, but I know which teams I'm adding in so it should be so long :)

mmmm hmmmmm

I'll add in the 89/90s squad from the final plus 94/95 squad :)

I would love to see the Arsenal 03-04 squad vs the PNE 1888/89 squad both team never lost a league match so that would great to watch :)

Last edited:
Could i ask if you dont mind putting in the wba 68 cup winning side pls with asle bomber brown ect... many thanx

Could i ask if you dont mind putting in the wba 68 cup winning side pls with asle bomber brown ect... many thanx

if I can find a page on them in wiki or the net then yeah I will :), should I do it by leagues like mosted use to the most least and should I move teams up or down, or leave the leagues the way they are

Status
Not open for further replies.