Football Manager 2011 Legends database & Screenshot thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I can find a page on them in wiki or the net then yeah I will :), should I do it by leagues like mosted use to the most least and should I move teams up or down, or leave the leagues the way they are

Cheers mate:D Not sure if you should move them think its just a matter of preference to be honest mate.

Cheers mate:D Not sure if you should move them think its just a matter of preference to be honest mate.

true I'll do W.B.A 68 the now :) wish me luck

I could give ya the 54, 68 & 31 fa cup squads

Last edited:
Are you going to redo the players club histories? Also achievments, and will it have the correct amount of caps for the players age for example if Pele is in the database and he was 24 would it be correct upto how many caps he had until then?

Are you going to redo the players club histories? Also achievments, and will it have the correct amount of caps for the players age for example if Pele is in the database and he was 24 would it be correct upto how many caps he had until then?

not really as it would quit impossible to do that

say Pele has over 100 caps for Brazil and he was 24 at the time how would you find it out I'll just leave it at 0 and left the game do the work :)

do you know when the final database will be done? thanks alot for doing this btw :)

no problem and tbh it might take a few weeks, now I wish I started it when I first got the game :(

no problem, what sort of chelsea squad is there?

04-05 squad all in their prime would be nice

Last edited:
same I have a MAC and every football manager works on a MAC

even still i screwed up my mac by burning out the disc drive with fm10 so i can't put a disc in anymore. is there any chance you could send me the file for it? PM me about it

even still i screwed up my mac by burning out the disc drive with fm10 so i can't put a disc in anymore. is there any chance you could send me the file for it? PM me about it

you mean the files for FM 11 with the database

not really as it would quit impossible to do that

say Pele has over 100 caps for Brazil and he was 24 at the time how would you find it out I'll just leave it at 0 and left the game do the work :)

You cant leave it t 0 cause if you do it means he will have 0 caps the game will not set it t a radom number, thre are some sits you could use thatgive you the exact caps for there age etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back