Football Manager 2011 Legends database & Screenshot thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that's like 3 goals per game :S

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

I'll do it when I come back mate :) just going out to see my grandparents
i know, put them in though please :)

Thats ace mate!! Cant wait to take Forest back to the top of Europe with this db!! One thing - Bart-Williams is spelt wrong. You only have one "l" in "Williams" - should be 2. Otherwise, ace!!

I'd download this for sure.

Could you put the following in the Bradford City squad please?

Bobby Campbell
Ces Podd
Stuart McCall
Wayne Jacobs
David Wetherall
Peter Jackson
Ian Cooper
John Hall
Dicky Bond
Dean Windass
Joe Cooke
Des Hamilton

With Peter O'Rourke as manager and Frank O'Rourke as assitant pleasee :)

Use wikipedia for help with positions, apps etc.

Thats ace mate!! Cant wait to take Forest back to the top of Europe with this db!! One thing - Bart-Williams is spelt wrong. You only have one "l" in "Williams" - should be 2. Otherwise, ace!!

I'm adding the 92/93 squad before Brain left is that okay

I'd download this for sure.

Could you put the following in the Bradford City squad please?

Bobby Campbell
Ces Podd
Stuart McCall
Wayne Jacobs
David Wetherall
Peter Jackson
Ian Cooper
John Hall
Dicky Bond
Dean Windass
Joe Cooke
Des Hamilton

With Peter O'Rourke as manager and Frank O'Rourke as assitant pleasee :)

Use wikipedia for help with positions, apps etc.

would you like the 99/00 squad aswell mate added in with these players :)

Yeah thats cool. Are you keeping the legends you've already made though? Plz do.

Seriously good work mate!! Im itching to play it!!

this looks decent tbf mate :)

just quick question do you have the don revie era for leeds on this? if not what leeds do you have?

Yeah thats cool. Are you keeping the legends you've already made though? Plz do.

Seriously good work mate!! Im itching to play it!!

yea all the legends I created in the 10 version are still in this :) (well most some have retired or left the game) but I have brought back the king of football :D

this looks decent tbf mate :)

just quick question do you have the don revie era for leeds on this? if not what leeds do you have?

I have a mix Leeds squad from the Don Revie era to the semi final squad of the Champions League in 2003

I have a mix Leeds squad from the Don Revie era to the semi final squad of the Champions League in 2003[/QUOTE]

oh well that is alright then....aslong as you radabe im all over it...where do i download this from?

I have a mix Leeds squad from the Don Revie era to the semi final squad of the Champions League in 2003

oh well that is alright then....aslong as you radabe im all over it...where do i download this from?[/QUOTE]

Radebe is in it :), I'll post it on to media fire just before easter hopefully

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

And talking of scoring records, check this guy out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Friedenreich

Not exactly 3 a game like that other guy but over 1200 games and goals is something.

yea it is I'll added him in :)

Bradford City has being done, just doing barnsley and luton town :D, mmm some one give me an arsenal side to use or cheslea or stuff like that coz I'm starting to get stumped on witch side you guys would like

I'll see what I can do

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

I'll add those players in plus the 1994-95 squad how does that sound

that sounds fantastic mate :)

lol every FM game I own

View attachment 146696

got FM 05 in a chairty shop only cost me £1 :)

got FM 07 before my woolies closed down for 50p

FM 09 - 11 order off game

still missing 06 & 08 :(

which ipswich squad have you got? i think it should be a mix of the uefa cup winning squad and the squad that got us back into europe in the 2000's.

which ipswich squad have you got? i think it should be a mix of the uefa cup winning squad and the squad that got us back into europe in the 2000's.

lol I was think of that squad aswell :p, with sir bobby robson as manager :)

furthest it can go back to is the 94/95 season mate :(

Last edited:
I can give ya the CM 2001/02 squad if you like, I might be doing that for all the League 2 below side beside Luton Town

that would be fine but can you add
gary taylor fletcher
darren huckerby
gareth ainsworth

if possible please

Status
Not open for further replies.