Football Manager 2011 Legends database & Screenshot thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galatasaray's legends Hagi, Popescu, Bulent Korkmaz, Hakan Sukur, Tugay
Some other Legends, Gerd Muller, Beckenbauer, Beckham, Seamen, De Boer twins, Baggio, Sepp Maier, Lev Yashin, Gordon Banks, Bobby Charlton, Maradona, Ardiles, Koeman, Van Basten :)

also when will it release. Can't wait :)

in fm-base.co.uk there is a database called best 277 players. You can get information from it. And please don't forget Duncan Edwards :)

MadridBoy, any latest news on when this could be available to download. By the way good work my friend.

so you added much more since we last spoke ;)

stuff added in

Dean Ashton
Aberdeen 1982/83 squad (thinking about delete the 2010/11 sqaud)
Gazza (at Lazio)
Ian Botham

W.I.P
Rest of Dundee United 1986/87 squad added plus manager
ifk göteborg squad that beat Dundee Utd
Gretna's final squad from the 2008/09 season
Wimbledon 2003/04 squad (plus 1989 FA Cup squad)
Sheffield Wednesday 1990/91 squad
and most of the squads in Pyscho1970 database thread

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

sorry:

home: http://www.cpfc.co.uk/javaImages/60/fd/0,,10323~3210592,00.jpg

away: http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/im...térieur-maillot-de-foot-1989-1990-s_352_1.jpg

and can our stadium be called The Crystal Palace and be located in crystal palace, and have a capacity of 40,000? and i think west ham should have the olympic stadium

sure & guys I'm waiting for the 11.3 update to come out before I upload this coz the last time I done it everyone had to downloaded 10.2 update

Did you manage to add the extra Forest players mate? Cant wait to start playing this!!

Did you manage to add the extra Forest players mate? Cant wait to start playing this!!

yea I'm still doing it :), I'll add it in the W.I.P list

would anyone like to try and keep Gretna in the Scottish League without going into debt for a challenge

Georgi Kinkladze - MC/L/R AMC/R/L
Playmaker

Please

Status
Not open for further replies.