Football Manager 2011 Legends database & Screenshot thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate.

Just wondering if you had the chance to put in any Middlesbrough legends?

I notice from your FM10 database you had a few like Mowbray & Slaven but was hoping you could include the likes of Juninho, Emerson, Ravanelli, Nigel Pearson, Gareth Southgate, Craig Hignett.

If not, not worries. Just thought I`d ask :D. Cheers.

would love it if shearer wasnt out on load to blackburn from newcastle as he was so clearly newcastles best striker would also love to see some of king kevs entertainers in the database hope you can make this happen for me

King Kev as manager as well please:p

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

also please remove fat t**t mike ashley as chairman as newcastle and derek largeass as director as these have no place in a legends database

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

i have helped madridboy86 by editing his legends database from 2010 to be playable in football manager 2011 so i now have a version of the database were the fault with the scottish and english leagues is now fixed

would love it if shearer wasnt out on load to blackburn from newcastle as he was so clearly newcastles best striker would also love to see some of king kevs entertainers in the database hope you can make this happen for me

King Kev as manager as well please:p

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

also please remove fat t**t mike ashley as chairman as newcastle and derek largeass as director as these have no place in a legends database

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

i have helped madridboy86 by editing his legends database from 2010 to be playable in football manager 2011 so i now have a version of the database were the fault with the scottish and english leagues is now fixed

what's wrong with the scottish and english leagues

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Hi mate.

Just wondering if you had the chance to put in any Middlesbrough legends?

I notice from your FM10 database you had a few like Mowbray & Slaven but was hoping you could include the likes of Juninho, Emerson, Ravanelli, Nigel Pearson, Gareth Southgate, Craig Hignett.

If not, not worries. Just thought I`d ask :D. Cheers.

I could add the FA Cup runner up squad if you like mate :D

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:08 AM ----------

I'm start working on Middlesbough's 96/97 squad and the Newcastle 95/96 squad is added :)

but I had to remove the 10/11 squads is that okay with you guys :'(

**** yeh its fine to remove the rubbish newcastle squad of today when will the database be out

**** yeh its fine to remove the rubbish newcastle squad of today when will the database be out

hopefully this week or next week :D

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

hey guys I'm a 70s - 90 cartoon video on youtube and I need some help with it :D

adding Leicester City 96/97 squad, trying to get the crystal palace squad of 1989/90 & Converty City 86/87 squad

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:56 PM ----------

I'm doing alot of Italy season from the 80s to the 00s same with england, germany, france and spain, so the leagues are alot more harder this time around you won't get a easy ride in any league you pick (6)

Last edited:
hopefully this week or next week :D

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

hey guys I'm a 70s - 90 cartoon video on youtube and I need some help with it :D

adding Leicester City 96/97 squad, trying to get the crystal palace squad of 1989/90 & Converty City 86/87 squad

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:56 PM ----------

I'm doing alot of Italy season from the 80s to the 00s same with england, germany, france and spain, so the leagues are alot more harder this time around you won't get a easy ride in any league you pick (6)

cool thats how i like it

cool thats how i like it

I'm going to love the Italian league :lol: won't be like it is now with Inter & Juventus winning it all the time

you'll have

Roma
Juventus
Lazio
Inter
Milan
Parma
Torino

all fighting for the title :p

also every team in england will have their best squad from that era :) going to be a few upsets and I might put a thread up to help people & see why they got sacked in the first place

what man united legends have you done hope you have put cantona and best

what man united legends have you done hope you have put cantona and best

got to love Football Italia from the early 90s (sorry kiddies this use to be the best league in the world along with spanish football)

YouTube - Football Italia Intro from the 1990's

I can give ya a list right now (every Man Utd Player from now has be moved beside the few in the list and most are the busby babes plus some of the 68 european cup squad & early 90s to late 90s)

Goalkeepers

Harry Gregg
Ray Wood
Peter Schmeichel

Defenders

Jimmy Nicholl
Eddie Colman
Kevin Moran
Bill Foulkes
Steve Bruce
Mark Jones
David May
Roger Byrne
Mike Clegg
Denis Irwin
Geoff Bent
Phil Neville
Gary Neville

Midfielders

Ronny Johnsen
Roy Keane
Frank Barson
Nobby Stiles
Nicky ****
Paul Ince
Bryan Robson (might be putting him as Middlesbrough manager)
Paul Scholes
Tommy Finney
David Beckham
Johnny Berry
Bobby Charlton
George Best
Albert Scanlon
Ryan Giggs (can't leave him out now can we :p)
Jackie Blanchflower
Duncan Edwards
David Pegg
Brain McClair
Norman Whiteside (best North Irish player in the 80s and the younger ever player to score in a FIFA WC)
Sammy McIllroy
Billy Whelan

Strikers

Mark Hughes
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Eric Cantona
Dennis Viollet
Tommy Taylor

add the palace 89/90 squad but still put the players in that i suggested earlier please :)

Cant load up England or Scotland. Both are grayed out and cannot be selected at all. Tried removing all other leagues but still grayed out. How do we play the English league, Earlier post suggests to edit the other league but cant get that far. Please help, been looking forward to this for ages.

Cant load up England or Scotland. Both are grayed out and cannot be selected at all. Tried removing all other leagues but still grayed out. How do we play the English league, Earlier post suggests to edit the other league but cant get that far. Please help, been looking forward to this for ages.

I'll post up some screenshots how to get the 10 version to work in FM 11 :)

or would you like a video make up

Status
Not open for further replies.