Trevor Sinclair
Tony Roberts
Paul Furlong
Kevin Gallen
Alec Stock (manager)
Gareth Ainsworth
Marc Bircham
Martin Rowlands

dont worry, you dont have to put them all in but they are some of the best players ever ;)

Being a Bristol City fan, I've got plenty of names I'd like to suggest (Norman Hunter, Joe Jordan) but only two you'd possibly add.

John Atyeo - Bristol City's all time leading goal-scorer (351 in 645), scored 5 goals in 6 England appearances including the one that got them to the 1958 World Cup, but subsequently wasn't chosen for the team due to being a part time footballer.

Andrew Cole - Well, he doesn't need any reasons why. It's Andy Cole.

ok :)

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Has this been done before? If so, can you still download the last one coz i kinda wanna see what its like :) thanks if anyone can help.....

what happened to the england. I can't select them.

i downloaded it but its an xml file, also in case this helps im using a mac on steam

i think the players are waay overrated,
only 5/10 must have 200 pa.

but it`s nice work!

i think the players are waay overrated,
only 5/10 must have 200 pa.

but it`s nice work!

true, I think I'll edit it before hand :) & I was using the FM09 LD version :)

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

good news I've asked the guys on soortitoutsi if they can created me a template folder with old kit styles like the old adidas shirts and what not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.