Football Manager 2011 Legends database & Screenshot thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you have any luck with the palace squad?

not really mate :(, I'll leave it & just added the 13 players and the ones you wanted but I did find the OM 92/93 squad :)

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

which Inter Milan Team should I use

the 97 - 98 UEFA Cup squad or the one from PM 99 :(

not really mate :(, I'll leave it & just added the 13 players and the ones you wanted but I did find the OM 92/93 squad :)

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

which Inter Milan Team should I use

the 97 - 98 UEFA Cup squad or the one from PM 99 :(
OM? you mean marseille?

would be nice but would anyone use the MLS :S

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

yea I just use OM as is a short form going to have the corruption chairman aswell (6)
yeah i know, just thought you meant something else:p

When is it out please let me know or is the a link to get this

When is it out please let me know or is the a link to get this

it be out when I've finished it :p

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

yeah i know, just thought you meant something else:p

no its cool

oh I really can't wait to play in Italy or watch the league :p

every team will be fighting for the league title

Roma will have the 2001 squad
Inter will have the 1999 squad
Milan will have a mixed squad from 1989 - 1999
Lazio will have a mixed squad from 1994 - 2000
Juventus will have the 1996 squad
Torino will have the 1992/93 squad
Parma has the 1995/96 squad

going to be a tough league to play in :)

Last edited:
why are a lot of the players on loan?

Teddy Sheringham GK?

Last edited:
when you release this will you put it in the custom db section?

Oh mate your a legend can't wait to use this, once i've sorted this error message out i'm getting

just out of interest is a player called TONTON ZOLA MOLAKO on here?

i can remember he was a derby youth player and was quality, i'm going back a good 10 years back in the CM days maybe

great work mate

from a "Old Firm" point of view i think you've missed a lot of players, celtic should have def had Tommy Burns in the team and probably also had Di Canio, van Hooijdonk, Hartson, Sutton.

Rangers should also have a lot more of the 9 in a row squad, eg, Goram, Hateley, Gascoigne, Laudrup!

those just my personal opinion, other than that mate, ****** good job!!! playing it just now!

when you release this will you put it in the custom db section?

maybe ^^)

Oh mate your a legend can't wait to use this, once i've sorted this error message out i'm getting

just out of interest is a player called TONTON ZOLA MOLAKO on here?

i can remember he was a derby youth player and was quality, i'm going back a good 10 years back in the CM days maybe

great work mate

can't remember him tbh but I'll added him :) he's still in the game mate at Atlantis F.C. in Finland

from a "Old Firm" point of view i think you've missed a lot of players, celtic should have def had Tommy Burns in the team and probably also had Di Canio, van Hooijdonk, Hartson, Sutton.

Rangers should also have a lot more of the 9 in a row squad, eg, Goram, Hateley, Gascoigne, Laudrup!

those just my personal opinion, other than that mate, ****** good job!!! playing it just now!

I'll added Tommy Burns in mate :D

Di Canio will be at Lazio
Van Hoojdonk will be at Nottingham
Hartson will be at Celtic
Sutton was part of the blackburn 1994/95 squad :D

n Rangers will have a mixture of the 9 in a row squad plus 1972 squad added in :)

Last edited:
what about larsson in the celtic squad and gattuso in the rangers squad

what about larsson in the celtic squad and gattuso in the rangers squad

I'm doing the 1999-2000 A.C. Fiorentina squad at the moment I'll look at it asap

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

should I remove AFC Wimbledon, AFC Liverpool & FC United of Manchester

I'm doing the 1999-2000 A.C. Fiorentina squad at the moment I'll look at it asap

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

should I remove AFC Wimbledon, AFC Liverpool & FC United of Manchester
nah leave them in, but put in the original wimbledon if you want :)

More Q.P.R legends ;) , ferdinands the only good one and hes on loan :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.