Football Manager 2011 Skins Download and Identifcation Thread.

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
This page is to be used to list all available skins for FM11, so that there is no 'what skin is this' threads or posts. Once FM11 is out, I will add the skins as they appear to the OP, so that they are all easy to find.

*Also, if you can't identify a skin, please look here, and if it isn;t here, post below a screen, and I am sure one of the members will find it:)

ANYONE THAT MAKES A THREAD ASKING 'WHICH SKIN IS THIS/CAN I HAVE XX SKIN' WILL BE INFRACTED.

NetBook Skin
5155655551_a7c113c124_b.jpg

5156083452_a7babf2e32_b.jpg

5155473799_b8359432f9_b.jpg

5156083804_d2fef277cc_b.jpg

5156083940_b046b3bbc4_s.jpg

5155655735_806cdf21a0_b.jpg

Author/Creator - Michael Murray

DOWNLOAD LINK 1
DOWNLOAD LINK 2

Cro-Manager Skin

Dark Touch

FM-View Skin

FM-ADDICTION Skin

Galaxy Skin
5134349994_d09f0d7182_s.jpg

5133750465_efe8db03bb_m.jpg

5134350374_83857b9f2f_s.jpg

Author/Creator - NickJ173(SI Forums)

NN Skin

Pastel Eleven Skin

Seven Skin

Perfecto Skin

Singular .EX Skin

Singular .RV Skin

NEUE.2 For FM11
NBMFu.png

rJmGO.png

bcEnY.png

p3vrH.jpg

Author/Creator - Matt Wadsworth

DOWNLOAD LINK 1

RD5
startscreenk.png

teamy.png

playerprofile.png

Author/Creator - r1cky

DOWNLOAD LINK 1

Elegans 2

Windows7

Last edited by a moderator:
**added to op**

Last edited:
that green one is nice might download it :)

Looks like the first skin I'll be loading is the Galaxy one :)

on SI, I've heard about some base skins made by Michael Murray?

I presume so, that's where the screenies came from :p

i cant get the mto show up on my demo in the past versions its never been a problem

Maybe a suggestion to keep the OP tidy is to say the name of the skin, then spoiler tag all the images & links?

Maybe a suggestion to keep the OP tidy is to say the name of the skin, then spoiler tag all the images & links?

I am going to tidy up later, I found those late last night, so I just wanted them up before I forgot the site.

I have downloaded the newest newest version of Galaxy, and to be fair, it's not very good. Maybe you should put your own opinions to the skins?

hey guys plz help me

my background page is so white and my its for problem for my eyes...how can i change my background color?

Help

Hello there.

I wonder if anyone could help me please?

I'm using the second skin on the page with the calendar view, but it seems all the game controls (continue/options etc) have disappeared.

I can't change any game options back now, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Ah apologies.

It seems they disappear when in "windowed" mode. Maybe something to think about for the designer.

hey Stu,

why does the Addiction skin have two download links? do you need to download both or is the second link different to the first one or what? confused oO)

hey Stu,

why does the Addiction skin have two download links? do you need to download both or is the second link different to the first one or what? confused oO)

its probably the same. just an alternate link.

hey Stu,

Just alternate links.