Football Manager 2011 Skins Download and Identifcation Thread.

what's with all the **** trolling going on :p

anyway, yeah, I would really like a Sky Sports News Skin if you have the time Stu :)

I have nearly completed a 'sky sports' skin.

Yeah i have a netbook and i cant play fm 2011 because there is no skin!?
Someone make one please!?
I think michael murray is making one though

i cant get a skin to work iv used the info on the site but its still no working i have logos for teams that show just the skin isnt

i know its a stupid question but ive done everything i did with fm10 for the skins but the skins aren't appearing in the prefrences, just the 3 default ones, could anyone help?

i just cant wait for steve's fifa manager skin :wub:

i know its a stupid question but ive done everything i did with fm10 for the skins but the skins aren't appearing in the prefrences, just the 3 default ones, could anyone help?

Did you happen to put them in the 2010 folder by mistake?

Where have you put your skins when you downloaded them ? They should go in to the Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011 file in your documents folder. If you haven't got a "skins" folder in there then create one and extract any downloaded skins in to that. Then you should be able to pick one from the preference menu in the game. Also make sure you untick Use Skin Cache and tick the Always Reload Skin option.

Honestly, why isn't there a skin with the bars on the left yet, a la older FMs?

is the retro skin a steam only or something because i do not have it as a option on my game?

hi all can any one help me out my moniter will only display 800x600 resolution so i can only run fm 2011 in windowed mode am fine with that it just i cant see everything on the screen its so big is there any skin for windowed mode to get the size back to normal any help be awsome thanks

Downloaded the Galaxy skin. Works a treat. Able to see all backgrounds. Really good skin