Football Manager 2011 Skins Download and Identifcation Thread.

First to say hello, i am new here. :)

NN_Skin is the best for me, but i can't get it on in the game.

I have read instructions and done everything they sad, but skin is not appearing in the game menu.

Someone help, please.

where to put skin? my computer/c/program files... ? or in my documents/.. Can anybody help me? :)

Help

HELP!!!!

i downloaded the 'seven' skin (from FM07), i changed the skin to this now i cannot change my skin back as i am not able to access the 'display and sound' settings in preferences, there is not button for it!!

Guys i have a problem. there are a couple of skins i really like but they have a disadvantage that i would like to fix myself if possible.
I am talking mainly about the "backroom advice screen" where your coaches suggest that you suggest a new move to a player. When you click on "have private chat" in most skins the choice that your coach had suggested is highlighted so if you agree you go fast there and click on it. In those 2 skins i like (they are both mainly green in color) no choices are highlighted and i have to always read through all the choices to choose the one that my coach had suggested.

Do you know how to fix that?

Thanks a lot

EDIT

Another issue, please help!!
How can i take out the change of pic when the game is processing in the background? you know when you click on "continue", some skins have that processing of games and news take place on a different background other than on the default one. do you know how to change that?

thanks again

Where can I download the Skelo X skin as it is not on the site.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

No worries I found it you might want to add this link for Steklo X, http://www.filesonic.com/file/34773261/

actually i found this much better its stelko v1.1 has been updated,where i had problems installing previous version this worked straight away no probs (H)

How Come On The FM VIEW Skin Ive Set It And Now I Cant Get Back On Display And Soung Setting On The Preferences?

Last edited:
I love the FM Addiction background a lot!
Is there any change to upload this skin again?

Like FM cro for the most tho.

But there is 1 problem with the dark skins.
Cannot see the attributes for player roles very well.
But that's maybe my bad, or have to change skin for a while.

Last edited:
is there anywere of making the font black

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

You have a point and a very goodone but if you mention FM Base on any other site they always say they copy others work some idiots ruin others reputations and i guess bases reputation is at an all time low :S

hoo cares itsonly adding skins lol and that

m9tv01era620411dphxc.png

What's the name of this theme ?

Hello. Tell me please where I can find original dark skin FM2010 for FM2011?

Anyone know if there is a new version of the Rd5 skin?? The one i downloaded doesn't show the match time elapsed and the scoreboard :( :(