Echoing what others have said - Bobby Robson.

Also, would people actually be interested in a Jose Mourinho Emulation? I've got everything sorted, but if no-one is I'll probably leave it.

Also, would people actually be interested in a Jose Mourinho Emulation? I've got everything sorted, but if no-one is I'll probably leave it.

i was thinking in doing a jose mourinho would be fun to do.
but i got a shakhtar story coming up.

Start with a big club to get fimiliar with new layout,interactions play with madrid/barca for a season then start a new game when all bugs gets fixed etc. and get Oldham Athletic to win F.A Cup again....maybe Champions League ^^

Id definitely follow.

I was planning to do an emulation of Ottmar Hitzfeld. But his first club FC Zug are not on the game.

Id definitely follow.

I was planning to do an emulation of Ottmar Hitzfeld. But his first club FC Zug are not on the game.
Sir Bobby or Arry Redknapp.

Id definitely follow.

Haha cheers.

The difficulty with Emulation stories (I've found from doing the first update), is what character do you use? I've seen people just being the manager themselves, but that doesn't allow for any realism or storylines. It's difficult to get a decent character.

Hitzfeld would have been very decent. As will Bobby Robson (who would probably be better). Bobby's been everywhere but still got a club where he's a legend, awesome mix for an Emulation story.

Haha cheers.

The difficulty with Emulation stories (I've found from doing the first update), is what character do you use? I've seen people just being the manager themselves, but that doesn't allow for any realism or storylines. It's difficult to get a decent character.

Hitzfeld would have been very decent. As will Bobby Robson (who would probably be better). Bobby's been everywhere but still got a club where he's a legend, awesome mix for an Emulation story.
I just plan on being sir bobby, almost narrating as if i am him.

Do you know any other managers that would be good for a emulation?? i cant think of a decent one Maybe a true legend himself in Sven-Goren Eriksson :p. Or copy Sven and apply for every job avaliable

Last edited:
Do you know any other managers that would be good for a emulation?? i cant think of a decent one Maybe a true legend himself in Sven-Goren Eriksson. Or copy Sven and apply for every job avaliable
Sven is at a lot of clubs, and he has done some stepping down. eg ivory coast to leicester.

Some of the ones in my sig are good.

You could also try ancelotti, lippi, aragones etc

Venables, Clough, Benitez, Redknapp, Erikkson, O'Neill, O'Leary, Hodgson etc etc.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

I just plan on being sir bobby, almost narrating as if i am him.

Interested as to how you're going to do this. Act as if the real Sir Bobby didn't exist, or what?

i will start an Arsenal one as soon as the blog system is up
will start a journeyman one later on

Venables, Clough, Benitez, Redknapp, Erikkson, O'Neill, O'Leary, Hodgson etc etc.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Interested as to how you're going to do this. Act as if the real Sir Bobby didn't exist, or what?
Im basically gonna pretend im him when he was still alive at a younger age.

Thought as much. I was toying with either that idea, or being his son. But that's not really an Emulation.

What I'm not particularly a fan of is when there's no real "story" and the writer is saying:

"The real Joe Bloggs is under pressure at the moment so I might try and steal his job."

Explained poorly, but you get my point? Haha. :p

A giovanni trapattoni emulation would be good:
Ac Milan
Juventus
Inter
Juventus
Bayern
Cagliari
Bayern
Fiorentina
Italy
Benfica
Stuttgart
Red Bull Salzeburg
Ireland

That would keep you busy ;)

Joe: you cannot do a Rafa Benitez emulation as that is what i'm thinking of doing! :p as A liverpool fan, I feel i get priority ;)

Either that; a journey man story or something similar....

I'm thinking of doing a Nigel Clough one, following in Brains footsteps, starting of as Burton Albion manager, and them hopefully getting the Derby job ;)

I'm thinking of doing a Nigel Clough one, following in Brains footsteps, starting of as Burton Albion manager, and them hopefully getting the Derby job ;)

Could add a bit of Brian in there, by goin to Hartlepool ;)

i dunno whether to start with a club like Southampton then try get england job or start straight away take england job

I would love to do another Worthing united story if someone makes another DB down to level 10. But I might do a brighton instead, I havent decided yet