I think a Martin O'Neill emulation would be great, as it has clear steps of progression
(Grantham < Wycombe < Norwich < Leicester < Celtic < Villa)

I will definitely be doing one or two haha, That's if my school work doesnt get in the way of my FM time :)

I might start a plymouth one havent started a story yet :)

the thread name should be changed from stories to blogs

I dont think its relevant as this is only for people to tell us whether they will be doing one.

Im currently searching wikipedia and looking at manager's historys to see which i like the look of. Im looking for famous managers now but who started at the bottom. At the moment im fond of the Roy Hodgson career, and if you look it up he has quite alot of teams in his past from Danish, Finish, Italian, Norweigen, Swedish and English followed by a short stint managing U.A.E inbetween, which is a bit off putting i know :S

miikeyjones//x <)

I dont think its relevant as this is only for people to tell us whether they will be doing one.

Im currently searching wikipedia and looking at manager's historys to see which i like the look of. Im looking for famous managers now but who started at the bottom. At the moment im fond of the Roy Hodgson career, and if you look it up he has quite alot of teams in his past from Danish, Finish, Italian, Norweigen, Swedish and English followed by a short stint managing U.A.E inbetween, which is a bit off putting i know :S

miikeyjones//x <)
You could probably skip UAE, as that wasnt a major job for him.

To be honest, I was thinking hat myself. No need for bit part teams when I could concerntrate on winning everything there is to win elsewhere. Might even throw a few more leagues in there and try to win all the major titles

I've started one based on 'The Damned United' book. I'm just hoping it wont turn out to be an epic, epic fail.

story

am going to do one with rangers when the story optian becomes available on the website u get no money uve got to win the league do well in europe bring youngsters through and win the league every year

Walter Smith is my idol i am going to try and succeed in his footsteps or greater them !

I may start a story when i get the game based on Kevin Keegan, Diego Maradona or Henrik Larsson . Which one would you read ?

I was thinking about starting a Fulham story, trying to get to euro Cup final, and then maybe win it a year or 2 later... But I don't understand the new blog system. Is there a thread, or coud someone explain it to me?

Newcastle story for me, and probably a Schalke one too, as I enjoyed that on FM10.

is there a new stories section for fm 11 or just sticking with the old one?

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

are they just sticking with the fm 10 stories section or is there a new fm 11 part for them i cant find it on the forums,