Football Manager 2012 Activation

• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 363
  • Views Views 55K
sorry if this has already been answered.
I have pre-ordered with FM-Base and just received an activation code, can I pre-load or do I have to wait till midnight?

Pre-load i think.

sorry if this has already been answered.
I have pre-ordered with FM-Base and just received an activation code, can I pre-load or do I have to wait till midnight?

It is pre-load yeah. Mine finished couple of minutes ago

You couldn't get on FM BASE on release day for FM11 so i will be downloading all my graphics tonight as i expect the same tomorrow ;)

You couldn't get on FM BASE on release day for FM11 so i will be downloading all my graphics tonight as i expect the same tomorrow ;)

The moment all admins/Mods dread every year. Hope my inbox doesn't crash again :(

yeah i couldnt get on on release day either last year! looking forward to midnight, just hope i can actually get on the game if steam isnt too busy!

Can I copy and paste the folders from FM11 to FM12?

yeah i couldnt get on on release day either last year! looking forward to midnight, just hope i can actually get on the game if steam isnt too busy!

just hopin I don't get properly involved tonight-got a school run to do in the morning. 7 am wake up call beckons

just hopin I don't get properly involved tonight-got a school run to do in the morning. 7 am wake up call beckons

+ side of that is if your up a 7am you get the whole day to hit FM!

Evening gents, this is a noob question considering I play FM every year but I've never bought FM from Steam.

So here goes - will I need internet connection every time I want to load up FM?

steam says approx 4 hours to release, thats 02:00 danish time, meh, thought it would be 00:00 :s

-- u can run steam in offline mode after u installed the game, so u wont need to be on the interwebz

+ side of that is if your up a 7am you get the whole day to hit FM!

That indeed is the plan I decided on. Housework can wait. For a few days :D

Got plenty of coffee, and munchies stored up so I'm all set. Just deciding on a name etc for my created club that I intend to take to glory

steam says approx 4 hours to release, thats 02:00 danish time, meh, thought it would be 00:00 :s

-- u can run steam in offline mode after u installed the game, so u wont need to be on the interwebz
Gracias, I can now take FM on the move again.

That indeed is the plan I decided on. Housework can wait. For a few days :D

Got plenty of coffee, and munchies stored up so I'm all set. Just deciding on a name etc for my created club that I intend to take to glory

Ditto have the munchies stored and a few beers in the fridge for a long session at it 2moro

Forgive my ignorance, but what are 'munchies' exactly? I'm out of my depth when it comes to british snacks.

Forgive my ignorance, but what are 'munchies' exactly? I'm out of my depth when it comes to british snacks.

Food/snacks. In my case-generally unhealthy lol. Something thats readily available like potato chips, sweets etc

Don't get the money in my bank to DL it until about 3PM, which time I'll be in college, so I'll have to DL it after college ¬_¬'

Don't get the money in my bank to DL it until about 3PM, which time I'll be in college, so I'll have to DL it after college ¬_¬'

Don't you have an "illness" due for tomorrow that requires you to rest a lot on the sofa? ;)

Back