Football Manager 2012 : Arsenal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got Football Manager2012 Yesterday and this is how it has went so far.

View attachment 200620View attachment 200615View attachment 200618View attachment 200616View attachment 200617View attachment 200621View attachment 200619View attachment 200622

Good start to the season for me got some hard fixtures out of the way.

I haven't had any stand out players so far, we are working well as a team but all my key players always seem to be picking up knocks which leaves them out of games.

Van Persie was out of the Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool games and we still managed to pick up 7 points.

ive gone with arsenal thought it be a great challenge as the club hasent won a trophy in 7 years.

My arsenal team and line up is

View attachment 200631View attachment 200632

I think i might have over paid for the two transfer but i am willing to pay this much for class players one thing wenger has not done why arsenal havent won any think in 7 years,

View attachment 200633

Does any body know if arsenal get a takeover and what year this happens?

ive gone with arsenal thought it be a great challenge as the club hasent won a trophy in 7 years.

My arsenal team and line up is

View attachment 200631View attachment 200632

I think i might have over paid for the two transfer but i am willing to pay this much for class players one thing wenger has not done why arsenal havent won any think in 7 years,

View attachment 200633

Does any body know if arsenal get a takeover and what year this happens?

What do you want a new board for there good in FM. theve always accept my request for anything

i just wonder if they get a takeover evan though money i got has been good

quick update on how i am getting along, doing really well just the next 4 games will make or break my season. I have won every game (23) in 2012 so far apart from my last 1-1 draw. i had a serious injury crisis just around Christmas which explains why i got two players in on loan as well as cavani who has been great. brought fellaini at the start sort of regret tho as he has been average at best. My best players so far are RVP, Gevinho, and Ramsey

View attachment 200830View attachment 200831View attachment 200832View attachment 200833View attachment 200834View attachment 200835View attachment 200836View attachment 200837View attachment 200838View attachment 200839

i wonder if there will be a team guide, as im not very proficient in it. will help though

Well this are my market operations but I still need a RB to became Sagna's replacement in case of really bad luck on my part. Other than that, my usuall line-up is the following. I though about buying Hazard as always but the price was a deal buster cause it was almost my entire budget for the season. Maybe next season if I can

View attachment 201579View attachment 201580

PS: Since I use Euros and my game is in Portuguese, the amount spent was about £45.6mil

due to RvP being injured and Chamakh and Vossen being off form i played Vela upfront as an attacking poacher and WOW!! he is brilliant and scoring goals for fun <3 he is keeping the now fit captain RvP on the bench now lol

My Arsenal team is as follows

Szczesny

Sanga
Hummels
Mertsacker/Vermaelen
Santos

Arteta
Song
Ramsey

Walcott
Arshavin/Gervinho

RVP

I spent a fair bit of cash on one player Mats Hummels. Signed him for £24'5M with £21'5M being payed over 48 months.
Also signed were
Mikel Kieftenbeld £2'2M
Salomon Rondon £10M
Thiago Alcantara Loan
Gusseppi Prestia £3'5M
Almunia, Mannone, Rosicky all left with most of the squad following in the summer

first season without tranfers
UCL final against inter
4th in PL
won FA
RVP 27 goals and 36 assists <3

My first season with Arsenal was a great start to my Football Manager 2012 career:

Pre Season transfers, didn't bring Cavani and Affelay in until January.

View attachment 201910

Didn't expect this but I won the league in my first attempt, just!

View attachment 201922

Done superbly in the Champions League:

View attachment 201918

My stand out results of the season.

View attachment 201917View attachment 201915View attachment 201916

My stand out players of the season.

View attachment 201920View attachment 201921View attachment 201919

All of my results

View attachment 201914View attachment 201913View attachment 201912View attachment 201911

so all in all a very good season hopefully it can continue in season 2 and hopefully I can go 1 step further in the Champions League.

Last edited:
is djourou that bad? he's been getting MoM for me. Sagna is actually really inconsistent but I can't find a decent replacement.

In my opinion my first season with arsenal on fm12 was going fairly well

Didnt spend much money at all on transfers; Bought 3-4, 4 star regen players for the future
Was in a good financial position
Got to the semi's of the FA cup
Came 4rth in the premier league

but was still sacked :S if i was the chairman 4rth place is as good as i could hope for

Status
Not open for further replies.