Was hoping for good news then; already knew this :(

Still, looking forward to it.

thanks Sean, I really hope SI can limit the amount of bugs in game from the defualt patch onwards though :) tired of waiting 3 months or so for the last patch for "big" problems to be sorted! I guess us as a community have allowed that to happen and they now take advantage of that that we accept it...

Can safely say i hate you for getting my hopes up

Was sick of getting emailed about 10 times a day with people asking when the Demo is out. Hopefully this will help those people.

No it wont. People are morons.
Looking forward to FM12 demo.

I just hope the full game doesn't get leaked early again.

Although banning all those people for stealing the game was fun..

It probably will get leaked or the demo will get hacked/cracked to extend it. It's a shame but that's just PC gaming.

Agreed though it is fun banning all the idiots who come onto the forum asking for help with their illegal copy.

It probably will get leaked or the demo will get hacked/cracked to extend it. It's a shame but that's just PC gaming.

Indeed. You would hope though, if you're going to play a game for any extent of time, you should be expected to pay for it. Clocking up 1/2/3k hours on a game, for the price of 25-30 quid, is a relatively small investment for the fun you will have from it.

Although being a developer myself, I can understand that hacking/cracking is part and parcel of the pc gaming world these days.

Indeed. You would hope though, if you're going to play a game for any extent of time, you should be expected to pay for it. Clocking up 1/2/3k hours on a game, for the price of 25-30 quid, is a relatively small investment for the fun you will have from it.

Although being a developer myself, I can understand that hacking/cracking is part and parcel of the pc gaming world these days.
w
I know, also love that time of year.. well not really as the stupid ****$ cannot fork out a few clips to purchase the game and continue growing the FM community...

what you developing Dunc, Rape Night - The Massacre :p

Its my favorite time of the year the release of the latest FM demo and then game , but as Raikan says I hope we don't have to wait until the first patch release to get rid of the bugs etc . Ah all those late nights scouting for new players and checking to see how all your fav's are on the new game, plus all the hours checking out the FM-Base website for new players , favorite players , kit downloads ,etc all to look forward too.... Pure Quality !!! keep up the good work guys

Last edited:
what are the downloading options, only steam ? oO)

1-2 weeks before the actuall game is released, to be honest i might as well jsut wait for the full game to come out and buy it

i am also looking forward to the fm 12 section getting flooded with threads, jsut watching it fill up and up (sorry, i am very sad :p)

1-2 weeks before the actuall game is released, to be honest i might as well jsut wait for the full game to come out and buy it

i am also looking forward to the fm 12 section getting flooded with threads, jsut watching it fill up and up (sorry, i am very sad :p)

I hate it, i get constant pms on tactics, players, cracks (yes people are that ******* retarded they PM a mod about getting an illegal crack). its actually the reason i'm invisible, it confuses the stupid ones into not PMing me.

Having said that i'll probably spend the opening weeks writing in the tactics section

Remind me, is it possible to continue your demo save into the full version?

Remind me, is it possible to continue your demo save into the full version?

yes. and with the manage anytime anywhere, instead of having just the one league, you can then add all the leagues you wanted to play

how do you continue your demo save into the full version?