agree with Paul, would make quite a few prospective buyers a lot more excited about the game instead of 65% of them waiting until December for all the bugs to be fixed!

As I said in a different thread but similar topic, it is actually our fault as the target audience as we accept that the game is only close to 100% perfect by the time the 3rd patch is released and SI/Sega know this and can have it like this year in year out as it has become the norm for the fans of Fm! We should really start making some noise and get Forums like Fm-base and other respectable ones and get the Admins/mods to test the pre-demo and iron out 50% of the initial bugs then the rest of them after the demo so instead of releasing a game like the defualt patch, we could already be on the 1st or 2nd patch with regards to the bug fixes.... (you know what I mean right?)

Cant believe how quickly this years FM has gone.. played the same save file for 4 months and dont want to finish it >.<

agree with Paul, would make quite a few prospective buyers a lot more excited about the game instead of 65% of them waiting until December for all the bugs to be fixed!

As I said in a different thread but similar topic, it is actually our fault as the target audience as we accept that the game is only close to 100% perfect by the time the 3rd patch is released and SI/Sega know this and can have it like this year in year out as it has become the norm for the fans of Fm! We should really start making some noise and get Forums like Fm-base and other respectable ones and get the Admins/mods to test the pre-demo and iron out 50% of the initial bugs then the rest of them after the demo so instead of releasing a game like the defualt patch, we could already be on the 1st or 2nd patch with regards to the bug fixes.... (you know what I mean right?)

totally with you on that!

Cant believe how quickly this years FM has gone.. played the same save file for 4 months and dont want to finish it >.<

wow 4 months in one game. what year?

tell me about it im in season 3 which for me is long and i dont want to stop playin, i don't wanna go unemployed or move clubs but im sick of my team as I can't see how to improve it anymore after six transfer windows lol

not long now tho - im playin fifa 12 demo until FM demo release

you think 4 months is long??? i been playing the same save game since 2008! (FM08 obviously)

Still, only in year 2065 as i have 2 little kids since 2008 so can't play as much as i want to!

Real life game time though is 120 days which equates to about 1 solid month of game time per year since i got it - imagine if i'd not had children!

anyway i am reluctantly saying goodbye to fm08 due to memory issues on my laptop and will be purchasing fm12 and praying to not have the same memory issues!

you think 4 months is long??? i been playing the same save game since 2008! (FM08 obviously)

Still, only in year 2065 as i have 2 little kids since 2008 so can't play as much as i want to!

Real life game time though is 120 days which equates to about 1 solid month of game time per year since i got it - imagine if i'd not had children!

anyway i am reluctantly saying goodbye to fm08 due to memory issues on my laptop and will be purchasing fm12 and praying to not have the same memory issues!

wow good effort lol :)

a lots changed since 08 so it should be a fun experience for you with fm12
tell me, how do you continue to get player/team updates for the older versions?

wow good effort lol :)

a lots changed since 08 so it should be a fun experience for you with fm12
tell me, how do you continue to get player/team updates for the older versions?

yes i think it will be a big change! now i just gotta find the time! ;-)
no player/team updates - all regens. so it literally became my world!

yes i think it will be a big change! now i just gotta find the time! ;-)
no player/team updates - all regens. so it literally became my world!

oh yes of course lol :)

i tried a game recently with "Use Real Players" deselected but none of the regens had club histories or anything so it made my scouting a bit harder and stuff. i played a savegame file online once which was well into the fiture - i do love regens! I just wish they'd make their pictures look a little better, i mean its not that hard to do

i always hate starting new games when fm12 comes out im going to pick my hometeam Swansea and just stick with them until I've won the league and some cups then open up a new European league and go there

i can't wait now lol, i just got bored with my current game a couple days ago and i don't know what to do for the next two weeks

does anyone know if the Steam pre-order will allow you to install prior to launch like they do with some games??

So how is everyone finding the demo? Personally I think the new youth system features are working really well. Is anyone else having a problem with the French national team or is just me?

So how is everyone finding the demo? Personally I think the new youth system features are working really well. Is anyone else having a problem with the French national team or is just me?

is the demo out?

never downloaded a FM demo before as imo i dont want to start a game i may enjoy and its done in 6 months :S

never downloaded a FM demo before as imo i dont want to start a game i may enjoy and its done in 6 months :S

You can continue it and this year you will be able to add in all your leagues.

"Release candidate" is now with SEGA. Which means, if it passes, demo will be next weekend & release date stays October 21st.

"Release candidate" is now with SEGA. Which means, if it passes, demo will be next weekend & release date stays October 21st.

Giggidy giggidy. Can't wait if that's the case. Itching to get hands on demo

Not gonna download a demo... Don't feel like playing a save for 6 months, and then having to wait again. It's like giving a kid a lollipop, and then taking it away again.

Not gonna download a demo... Don't feel like playing a save for 6 months, and then having to wait again. It's like giving a kid a lollipop, and then taking it away again.

More like asking a kid does he want to taste this new lollipop before he buys it.