Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

How about Challenges? For example when you start a new game after the add manager screen, you have the option of a challenge! E.G The Woking Challenge - You are given the job of managing Woking half way through the season, you must win promotion to avoid administraion! A few players start injuried along with a loss of morale within the team, can your team talks, preperation and selection prove how good a manager you really are or will you buckle under pressure?! you could also have a Big team challange (Real Madrid) along same sort of lines but fighting to qualify for the Champions League, or your players will become dsheartened and their ambitions will not match that of the club, therefore end up with them wanting to leave the club.

sig.php

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/sig
That would be good, specialy if you don't have the time to play lots of seasons!

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

There's a bug they have to fix when you tutor a player and he comes out not learining anything but thats the only way he learns all of the other players skills and when it says he learn something the only good thing is that he becomes the other players favorite player.

irl when manager's get touchline bans they still have some contact with their asst. manager during the game, would be good if you could still relay messages to your asst. when you are serving a touchline ban to try and influence the game a little more than you do at the moment

An actual touchline mode during the game.. a view from the dugouts.. then it'd really feel like being a real manager.

Sorry if this has been mentioned, I didn't bother going through all 13 pages. :)

Some new features for discussion:

- Option to disable regens
- Spending money your earn as manager
- Better 3D graphics
- History of player attributes’ changes since the first season
- Integration with Facebook
- More feedback from players
- Ability to talk with coaches, scouts, etc.
- Inner integration with your blog about FM

You may also read and participate in a hot discussion of new possible FM 2012 features at this page: Football Manager 12

How about when some players retire and decides to become a head coach. You can become their mentor.

Non contract deals
The ability to "take up" the remainder of a players contract

a way to find out what formation your players prefer?
like feedback like 4-4-2 rating 10/10
3-5-2 rating 0/10

Some new features for discussion:

- Option to disable regens
- Spending money your earn as manager
- Better 3D graphics
- History of player attributes’ changes since the first season
- Integration with Facebook
- More feedback from players
- Ability to talk with coaches, scouts, etc.
- Inner integration with your blog about FM

You may also read and participate in a hot discussion of new possible FM 2012 features at this page: Football Manager 12

Would be the best things to me.
Most wanted here is the history of player attributes.
I like that in a more advanced way, to monitor their progression.

All i want, after a hideous 3 matches in the PL, is the ability to tell my strikers to hit it low... In the player interaction atm there's no specific request for that...

I love the idea of getting an interview, but to add to that - what about qualifications? At the end of the day you don't just get up one morning and "decide" to become a manager...

Afterall - you sign a contract and get eg "£10k p/w" .. what happens to that £10k?? It'd be nice to be able to spend it on things (not like Fifa Manager where you have a wife and kids and go away on a silly sailboat) like language courses, coaching badges, a house/car etc because (for example) You're the manager of an English Club and a Spanish team have just sacked their manager, you want to apply for the job, but you don't have the qualifications and you don't speak spanish, that should be a factor in whether you get the job or not as it is in real life, it shouldn't just be based on your reputation/experience.

Also (this time stealing an idea from Fifa Manager) I'd love the idea of training camps/youth camps, it'd be nice to not just to have a "transfer budjet" but a (making up a name here..) "development budget" aswell, where you can improve facilites and increase the clubs reputation!

I love the job interview idea, can't understand why that hasn't been implimented before

One other little thing I would change would be to fine/warn players over media comments (my bad if you can already do this) eg. if you set a senior player or even your captain to tutor a youth player and it doesn't work out and they start to dislike each other then at some later date you send your youth player out on loan quite often your senior player/captain makes a public comment about how the youth player leaving has brought a breath of fresh air to the club and how he is to be blamed for a lack of dressing room unity and that it would be best for the club if the move was made permanent.

In real life no manager would tolerate that from a senior player and especially not their captain so you should have an option to discipline them for that particular comment.

I also think the disciplining should be in chat form instead of an option on the screen so you can properly explain why they are being disciplined and even threaten further action if their behaviour is repeated such as a heavier fine/stripped of captaincy or even being transfer listed.

If you want to spend your money go play FIFAmanager >.<

As for FM i would love to see corrected/more realistic injuries rather than the constant key player injuries on 11.3.
I would also like to see an improved match prep system so you can do more to make your team ready to kick some ***!

I wish there was some way to tell Bill Kenright to **** off and let some rich oil merchants to buy everton so I get some money!

Back