Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

i'd like be able to call out players who injure your players - for example, my star player gets injured by a player from a rival team. i want to be able to talk to the press and call him out on it.

I would still like to see a personal life side like fifa manager. What is the point in negotiating with the board for a bigger contract if you cant do anything with the money? I have always felt that this is the ONLY thing the FM has always been lacking. Would make the game absolutly perfect in my opinion.

I would still like to see a personal life side like fifa manager. What is the point in negotiating with the board for a bigger contract if you cant do anything with the money? I have always felt that this is the ONLY thing the FM has always been lacking. Would make the game absolutly perfect in my opinion.

The ability to buy teams in lower leagues would be absolutely amazing. What I have found myself doing recently is 'sponsoring' teams in, for example, Iceland, by buying one of their players for something absurd like £60m when they're not even worth £10k. I do this because a) I don't spend my budget on my team, it is pretty much perfect until players get older, and b) I like to see what happens when a smaller club gets a lot of money to spend, so it's sort of like buying the club but not really, hence 'sponsoring'.

Would this be an idea for the football manager.
When players celebrate it depends what mood they are in with the manager.
i.e. If they are really happy with you they run up to the bench.
If they are not happy and they have hardly got a game they point to their name on the shirt.
OR
If its a player that got good team spirit he will run to celebrate with the team-mate that set him up.
If they are greedy ( Zlatan Ibrahimovic ) they celebrate on their own.

Is this a good idea ???

Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.

watch online movies
http://letswatchmovies.org

Last edited:
I would like to have option to beat player up or just punch him after game if he miss important clear cut chance.

I also would like to have option to spent my wages on ***** so my wage will have sense.

I also would like to see sexy cheerleaders on the pitch in halftime.

I would like to have more options in team talks like have a look on the pitch. :)

i have a idea in the finances section of the board interaction section if you have enough money to to pay off a debt the you can aproach the board to pay off the entire debt.

Also i would like the to see more of a business area in the game such as building larger warehouse's shops etc.

and a match engine where you an see the players like you can in fifa

How about being able to 'Tap' players up E.G. Chelsea & Ashley Cole?
Also interviews after you have selected your starting 11"Why have you choosen to play 'Player X' instead of 'Player Y'?, at half time of a match similar to what ITV did during the Champs League a few years back?

Once players retire, they go into the "pundit" side of the game and ask you questions in press conference.

Thiugngs I would like to see in football manager 2012 are as follows, #
If you are a small club in england, such as Macclesfield Town in league 2, and you beat a premiership team, how about a pitch invasion???
Another thing, how about streakers running onto the pitch, and stewards chasing him???
German national side??

This might be a long shot but how about when you scout a player, you have the option/link to go to YouTube and see videos of the player? would really help with signing players unknown to the manager!

Facepacks for every team and a more interactive with the board and being able to build your own stadiums and **** like that

How about sending the team on Bonding sessions? This could also help the problem of players unable to communicate with team mates

How about sending the team on Bonding sessions? This could also help the problem of players unable to communicate with team mates

Oh yeah thats pretty good and
also i would do player's confidence
and as manager you need to do something about it..

another point I forgot to add, how about real stadiums for the teams, would make the game so much more realistic, with the team lining up and shaking hands with the oppersistion and referees.

Carrying on from GaryRivett's idea, this would also be a long shot and may make a database too big storing all the data but how about the scout gives you options to see what the player has done in matches on the game??
For example, any good goals he's scored, any good assists, if you tell the scout you want a player who passes the ball well, he will show you some 40 yard passes etc and some stats about passes per game and completed passes per game instead of you having to go to his stats.
Just a few ideas to make the scouting system abit better and give you more knowledge of a player before signing him.
Also, if you tell a scout to watch him for 1-2-3 games, he will bring back highlights of those games where he did some more good things. I personally think it's a good idea and the last 1 shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

Funnily enough, when i negotiate a new contract, I set my wage as the smallest minimum, because I believe i will then have more of my wage budget to spend on players

wud love the team anthems to come for example when barca come out it plays tehre song etc same for west ham with bubbles etxc u get my drift niow!

would like to see you being able to do something with your money, for example if you manage City for a few years and you have earned 5m and you leave to be a low league team you should be able to donate some to the club to cover buying a player or clearing a debt ect.

One thing I'd like to see in FM 2012 would be a tactic creator that runs seperate from the main game. I feel it could be useful for trying to develop tactics a little more indepth and also for testing without the threat of losing your job in the main game and I can't say I find holidaying is a great test of a new tactic or a tactic very much in development.

Maybe it's a dumb idea but in my opinion it might give people who struggle with tactics a little more chance to get to grips with how tactics work in the main game. And I think, it would be a nice little addition to the game itself.

i think you should be able to use the money you earn

Ive always thought this!!!

EDIT: Potentially being able to buy a club if you manage to generate alot of money??

Last edited:
Back