Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

More realistic transfers and better deadline day style and sort out the player history things where it has a massive gap if they get transfered and then it has about four different slots for each season with only one of them filled in!!

More realistic transfers and better deadline day style and sort out the player history things where it has a massive gap if they get transfered and then it has about four different slots for each season with only one of them filled in!!

I have no clue what you mean... Maybe you can try to eplain it in more then one sentence...

i would like to see a section where the manager "me" can have personal money that have social life, can buy cars homes accessories luxury, and can buy a club!
it would be perfect!

plus i would like to see more involvement in the financial, where i negotiate sponserships, build camps outside the country ....

and more i would like to see a page that show me the improvement of the player

i would like to see a section where the manager "me" can have personal money that have social life, can buy cars homes accessories luxury, and can buy a club!
it would be perfect!

plus i would like to see more involvement in the financial, where i negotiate sponserships, build camps outside the country ....

and more i would like to see a page that show me the improvement of the player

That would be awesome.

Ability to be a player-manager- now that would be awesome, if slightly cheating.

I would like better assistant feedback when it comes to players being sent off and penalties awarded.
I watch the games in 3D but its not always easy to see whether a player deserved to be sent off or whether a penalty should have been given (for or against your team). This could possibly be through an assistant advice button or something? I would like the assistant to say whether he thought it was a penalty/sending off and then you could talk to the press and punish the player in question appropriately.

They really need an option to request to postpone a game due to internationals..

I'm just about to play a match with most of my first team out because if internationals :@

A timing stat.

Think about it; it would mean different things to different players: for a defender it would mean timing a defender, for a creative midfielder it would be the ability to time passes, and for a striker it would be timing a shot.

Some new features for discussion:

- Option to disable regens
- Spending money your earn as manager
- Better 3D graphics
- History of player attributes’ changes since the first season
- Integration with Facebook
- More feedback from players
- Ability to talk with coaches, scouts, etc.
- Inner integration with your blog about FM

You may also read and participate in a hot discussion of new possible FM 2012 features at this page: Football Manager 12
1) What and have the game end after 10-12 seasons due to lack of players?

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Ability to be a player-manager- now that would be awesome, if slightly cheating.

Yeah, why this hasn't been implemented idk. Especially if you start at the age of 25 or something with a past exp of pro footballer.

Also the option to become caretaker/interim manager at a club. Like what Peter Jackson is doing at Bradford City now.

How about Challenges? For example when you start a new game after the add manager screen, you have the option of a challenge! E.G The Woking Challenge - You are given the job of managing Woking half way through the season, you must win promotion to avoid administraion! A few players start injuried along with a loss of morale within the team, can your team talks, preperation and selection prove how good a manager you really are or will you buckle under pressure?! you could also have a Big team challange (Real Madrid) along same sort of lines but fighting to qualify for the Champions League, or your players will become dsheartened and their ambitions will not match that of the club, therefore end up with them wanting to leave the club.

Don't disrespect Woking! No challenge at all getting them promotion!

I would like it simplified. I liked in when it was like FM 05 when it wasn't so difficult. (I know it's more realistic) but it is alot less fun.

I do like the touches with press conferences, player interaction and the agents thing.

I think its more the matches. I don't like how your team can just hit a bad patch and not hit a barn door. 99% of the time if your team is playing brilliantly you spank the other team. On FM 11 it's more like 60% of the time. I find alot that your team can destroy the other then they go score two long range efforts.

Allow you to be U21 and U19 national team managers

Think you can already do that you just have to search through all of them and hope theres a job dunno why i doesnt appear in the job centre tho!!

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

I have no clue what you mean... Maybe you can try to eplain it in more then one sentence...

I basically mean i think the transfers overall should be more realistic and on the transfer deadline day there should be more action perhaps some kind of special report?? Then with the player histories i mean that there is a gap that appears on there overall history for example in the latest patch i guess thats just cuz they couldnt be bothered with that though

1. Be u21 and u19 Managers of youth/national teams ONLY ( not senior team and then maybe work up )

2. Be able to take over as the real dalglish/ ferguson etc so its more realistic.. instead of creating a manager profile just carry on as a proper manager then you got the history and better options for questions in interviews IMO :)

3. More realistic transfers maybe.. i know it sounds hard to do.. but man city always sign people like farfan etc and spend 6/7mil on a player when we all know they would really go for expensive players 20mil+ world class players... same with spurs and lfc always signing mediorce players that never play anyway :S its a waste of 3 ish mil what they spend

2. Be able to take over as the real dalglish/ ferguson etc so its more realistic.. Instead of creating a manager profile just carry on as a proper manager then you got the history and better options for questions in interviews imo :)

this idea is pure brilliance...

Back