Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

More spcified tactics with the ability to set different widths for different areas of the team. For example the ability to tell your defense to keep narrow but having width up front.

Also the ability to set positions for where you want players to be when your attacking and defending. For example having them in AM when attacking and CM when defending.

Being able to be a chairman, taking over clubs, picking managers/firing, starting unemployed only to be able to take over say Lewes, (if they stay up) or teams that are looking to sell their club, or rescuing a deal in the last minute like a Portsmouth situation. Starting off as a manager so when you retire it actually means retiring from the game, but still in as a chairman with the money you have earnt over your career, as i earnt 96m on one save with Newcastle. Just an idea ;)

personally i think in the edit set pieces section could be improved by introducing more things to edit, like the positions of your players anywere you want instead of the few options the game gives, like fifa for example were you can edit run paths and were you can creat freekicks like chip the ball up n volley ect just an ideaa :)

Not sure if this has been mentiond, i would like to see a overal rating for each iduvidual palyer.

360 visual round the ground, so you can enter the stadium anytime, see from the top of the 200,000 seater stadium that i have made before,

Be able to get an nickname from your players or fans or even the media like when the fans start to love you they start calling you king things like that

Being able to be a chairman, taking over clubs, picking managers/firing, starting unemployed only to be able to take over say Lewes, (if they stay up) or teams that are looking to sell their club, or rescuing a deal in the last minute like a Portsmouth situation. Starting off as a manager so when you retire it actually means retiring from the game, but still in as a chairman with the money you have earnt over your career, as i earnt 96m on one save with Newcastle. Just an idea ;)

That would be Football Chairman 2012. :D A completely different game.

make 3d kits easy to edit in the editor and to do works on your stadium and facilities on your own back without a wankers like mike ashley saying no most the time, should be an option at the start of the game to include this but my preferance would be to have full control of the club from top to bottem and not just the management side. that stadium construction in fifa manager is mint. its just a pitty about the rest of that game

Personal Attributes

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but be able to see your own attributes and how they've developed from the first season.

2. Be able to take over as the real dalglish/ ferguson etc so its more realistic.. instead of creating a manager profile just carry on as a proper manager then you got the history and better options for questions in interviews IMO :)

But what if I want to be Villa manager and don't want to be Houllier. Did you think to just add this option or to make it only one, did you intend to keep creating manager thing...

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

And it would also be good if they made it a bit harder, cause it isn't really realistic to win EPL with Villa or clubs like that in 1st or 2nd season, transfers should be more realistic too.

There are also a lot of great ideas on this thread, definitely worth to be tested...

play a friendly game with teams from different saves, so you could compare two of the best teams you've built against each other! or against a friends team from their save

think this was on a previous version.....maybe

After you've won the league, you lose the 'Do it for the fans' option in the team talk. I'd like to see this continuing until the end of the season.

I had a couple realistic ideas (both in terms of realistic gaming and realistic in being able to implement)

However, for the life of me I keep forgetting them for days on end. Randomly laying in bed at night I will remember them, and I tell myself to post them on Base in the morning, but I always forget :'(

i think selling players is a bit shabby. On my villa save i offered Heskey and Carew out for £0 !!! and still nobody even tried to grab em.

Back