Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

Reaction score
Would this be an idea for the football manager.
When players celebrate it depends what mood they are in with the manager.
i.e. If they are really happy with you they run up to the bench.
If they are not happy and they have hardly got a game they point to their name on the shirt.
OR
If its a player that got good team spirit he will run to celebrate with the team-mate that set him up.
If they are greedy ( Zlatan Ibrahimovic ) they celebrate on their own.

Is this a good idea ???

He's on the phone to sports interactive so he can't respond to you oneunited

Sigh, it appears it's that time already, the new game has hardly been out long enough to explore it fully, but it seems people already want to improve things.

Renamed.

is there any point it only december?

every game guna have faults that it could improve

As soon as any new FM game is out people are desperate to comment on what needs to be improved.

i was like what the............... when he asked this ==''

It's only been out for a month and a half and already there is a thread?

Ok, let me give a suggestion: They need to make it so that in FM2012, you can have more options in the tactics section - so it's more dynamic in re-creating tactics such as Barcelona's.

There's still no "reject all offers paid over time" button! I want that.

It's only been out for a month and a half and already there is a thread?

Ok, let me give a suggestion: They need to make it so that in FM2012, you can have more options in the tactics section - so it's more dynamic in re-creating tactics such as Barcelona's.

couldn't agree more

Id like it so in the editors menu you can have the option of ticking a player or staff to gurantee hed appear in your game, its a pain in the backside moving players round so i know they will be in the game all the time.
Diego Maradona and fabio paim are good examples, i always bought them in cm03/04 as wonderkids buy they didnt develop like prdicted and are poor players, yet i like them for lower league clubs but because of their poor reputations they only appear in the italian and portuguese leagues.
Also Jan Arge fjortoft is a scout and former swindon town striker, and he never appears in any version of the game apart from norway. So having the ability to make sure the game always creates them would be most welcome.
Other examples are Chris Maxwell and Kai Edwards to of Wrexham, unless I include all Welsh players or move them to a club in the game I play on loan they wont appear because their in Blue Square North!

Last edited:
Oh be the way I wasn't actually suggesting a improvement. My idea wasn't an improvement just a suggestion. My idea wouldn't actually make much difference to the game .

Whoa hold your horses mate! The games been out for one and a half month only

ok.

I want to be able to watch the match from any angle.

every player should have a face and every team a normal team logo.

also agree with the option to tick the player when creating a database so you make sure hes in your game.

I'd like licenses, I know theres downloads and stuff but I am far too lazy for that.
Also, bit more information on stadiums, although I understand how hard it'd be to input every stands name and where home and away fans sit in every single stadium in the world, it just frustrates me when I see away fans sat in what would be the Holte End :p
Other than that just general improvement on player interaction, for example, when there are transfer rumours about your players you can just sit them down and ask them where they stand on it and then just more natural conversation with players rather than the limited conversation you can have now, I find it hard to get involved with my players because the interaction is quite weak.

Ok i'll put it another way...i want a free moving camera so i can choose to watch from where i please .