Football Manager 2012 Pre Order - Price Comparison

Buy Football Manger 2012 PC from TheGameCollection.net
£22.99 pre-order, very reliable site as I've order F1 2011 for PS3 for £29.99 on the day it was released and I got it next day,
Free delivery on all orders and no need to sign so you will actually get it on the day even if your not in!!! bonus.
they also have a discount code box too so you might be able to get more discount (haven't found a code yet tho)
you can use paypal and google account to pay which is handy to.

Last edited:
No one likes a bragger.............

I do.

I <3 Brian

And, I'll probably be heading into town the day it comes out, you can't really play it till the first patch anyway, so getting it a few days early is a little pointless, unless you're wanting to have a look around, although I don't think it'll be much different from the demo.

My Dad also gets a discount at HMV, around 30% off everything, so I'll probably get it from there.

Last edited:
Game-Station is £24.99 I think. I'm going to get it from there. Also, the day it comes out my school has a development day!
Three day weekend FM2012 sesh!
Living the dream!

Ordered mine for £24.99 from Amazon, plus if they drop the price between now and release then they pay you back the difference :)

Pre ordered FM12 from Shopto for £24.85, should come a day before release which will be handy and they offer you credit if it doesn't arrive on the release day. Heard good reviews from others and have used the service before which I recommend!!! Also have found somewhere which is selling a boxed copy cheaper, with good reviews from FM Users - Football Manager 2012 (PC) - €28.96 : Click For Games
They are selling it for £23.95 if anyone would fancy a cheaper option?
Roll on the 20th October...
:p

Had pre-ordered mine on play for £29.99 before seeing this. Like others i've switched to amazon now and saved myself a fiver.

if i ordered it after the release day will the price be higher?
i have never tried it so i wanted to know

Its legit, i've had stuff off them before, they've probably just not updated it.
Defo legit mate.

I just ordered FM12 via FM-Base. Getting excited now. Havent anticipated a release as much as this since FM08.

a digital copy from the Sports Interactive website? If you can, I'll do that. I don't like Steam, and putting the disc in and out is too annoying - although I never lose it! it's a similar sort of standard. Might get me some free

Going to pre-order it this year as i would like it a day or 2 earlier than release thinking of going with shopto as they give you the game early?

Anyone know exactly when FM12 will go live on Steam? It still says Oct. 2011 on the store page.

Going to pre-order it this year as i would like it a day or 2 earlier than release thinking of going with shopto as they give you the game early?

If the game requires steam to play, then you wont be able to play it until release day. You may get the CD early, but you you'd need to wait for release day before Steam unlocks the file to be able to play.

Anyone know exactly when FM12 will go live on Steam? It still says Oct. 2011 on the store page.

Probably 21st of October. Since that's the date it's suppose to be released.

does anybody know where i can get the game for less than 40 American? After seeing all these discounts from British sites I don't want to pay full price on steam.