Football Manager 2012 Release Date - October 21st 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 173K
Least you can get yours then. Found out I'm "not allowed" to get it til xmas :@. Not a happy bunny

:( Unlucky, wouldn't bother comming on here later on in the week then as you would probs feel :(

:( Unlucky, wouldn't bother comming on here later on in the week then as you would probs feel :(

Yeah will probably be scarce for a while and just continue my FM 11 save-they're going well so that'll take my mind off it. Until the advert for FM 12 comes on Talksport-been on loads. Only way I could do it is by keeping the cash card myself and being sneaky. Be ****** hard though lol

Least you can get yours then. Found out I'm "not allowed" to get it til xmas :@. Not a happy bunny

k'tsh k'tsh!

633492577396598748-whipped5.jpg

i break up on friday for a week, have told my mates i will only be out to see the derby, otelul galati and maybe one other day, luckily they too will be under these guidelines!

Even if I get it a day early and cant play it till the Friday I will still install it on my laptop and countdown the minutes to 0.01 on the 21st ;)

Even if I get it a day early and cant play it till the Friday I will still install it on my laptop and countdown the minutes to 0.01 on the 21st ;)

Hope you don't get burgled then :P

That much I understand, but what's the rationale behind this 'prohibition'.

She's sick of footie at the moment, and doesn't want to spend so much money on a game. Would rather I got it as an xmas pressie. Which in a way when I thought about it 5 mins ago, may not be a bad thing as patches will have been released for bugs etc by then. hopefully

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Why does your other half decide whether you get to play or not? Clearly your influence attribute isn't that great. ;)

She doesn't like the cost mostly, and how much time I spent on FM 11. And it's like talking to a brick wall when she puts her foot down-worse than me mother lol. And grown men shouldn't be playing those sort of games either. Though I did quieten her a bit when I mentioned she shouldn't be drooling over boys from twilight lol. If looks could kill

She's sick of footie at the moment, and doesn't want to spend so much money on a game. Would rather I got it as an xmas pressie. Which in a way when I thought about it 5 mins ago, may not be a bad thing as patches will have been released for bugs etc by then. hopefully

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

She doesn't like the cost mostly, and how much time I spent on FM 11. And it's like talking to a brick wall when she puts her foot down-worse than me mother lol

This is very true actually.

She doesn't like the cost mostly, and how much time I spent on FM 11. And it's like talking to a brick wall when she puts her foot down-worse than me mother lol. And grown men shouldn't be playing those sort of games either. Though I did quieten her a bit when I mentioned she shouldn't be drooling over boys from twilight lol. If looks could kill

I agree with her about grown men and videogames. I often feel like I waste plenty of time in front of the screen, although I still come back time and time again. I'm also with her when it comes to price, it's particularly expensive for me since I'm unemployed and our currency is worth squat.

Having said that, I have preordered the game on steam already :P

If the situation was to become desperate (Abstinence is a killer!), you can always pull an Edward Thatch until you're in a nice and safe position to acquire the game by more honourable means.

I agree with her about grown men and videogames. I often feel like I waste plenty of time in front of the screen, although I still come back time and time again. I'm also with her when it comes to price, it's particularly expensive for me since I'm unemployed and our currency is worth squat.

Having said that, I have preordered the game on steam already :P

If the situation was to become desperate (Abstinence is a killer!), you can always pull an Edward Thatch until you're in a nice and safe position to acquire the game by more honourable means.

Well, i did try to argue the case that it's special discount price at the moment, but didn't work lol-I was getting pathetic at times. And I promised more housework etc as she's working now, but no joy either, so I'll just bide my time. Something to look forward to-will have literally all day to play too as the tv will be pants. Can see it now. Sitting on couch with lappy, playing FM, surrounded by beer and munchies. Gonna be a great day lol

Well, i did try to argue the case that it's special discount price at the moment, but didn't work lol-I was getting pathetic at times. And I promised more housework etc as she's working now, but no joy either, so I'll just bide my time. Something to look forward to-will have literally all day to play too as the tv will be pants. Can see it now. Sitting on couch with lappy, playing FM, surrounded by beer and munchies. Gonna be a great day lol

I don't know if it's possible (I've never used it before), but in the worst case scenario I could lend you my steam account. Same situation with FM 12 instead of 11 should be far more interesting.

I don't know if it's possible (I've never used it before), but in the worst case scenario I could lend you my steam account. Same situation with FM 12 instead of 11 should be far more interesting.

As far as I'm aware it's forbidden to do that. But it's defo better under steam tbh. auto patches, achievements...it's worth it. not had any problems. When I think about it, I could get the rest of the achievements I haven't got yet for FM 11....still got quite a few if I'm not mistaken.........

But seeing you've not used it before, it's worth it imo.

Just play 11 till xmas...thats what I plan to do...have the same situation with my missus...doesnt like me spending so much time playing footie games :P

Back