Football Manager 2012; Who you going to be?

You going to buy Football Manager 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FC Roskilde.I've never managed to win the Champions League with them. I did just Europa League, but that ain't enough. So far I'm in 2028, so my hope is that I'll reach around 2030 in FM 12.

1) Manchester United
2) PSG
3) Dynamo Kiev
4) Anzhi
5) Malaga/Villareal
6) Freiburg/Leverkusen

will see how I feel, lost interest a bit in Fm11, been playing for 2 or 3 days for the 1st time in over 8 weeks....

Usually i used to play with Hoffenheim, but I will start with ManUtd this time.. Then may play with a team in Germany.

Southend United to the Premier League will more than likely be my first challenge, Man Utd saves and maybe a Leicester City one after their summer business.

Start off with Celtic, see if I can recreate my 10-in-a-row success I had with them. Once I do that, may do a game with some random obscure Icelandic team, see what I can do with them.

I still haven't started a proper Fulham save, so I won't be starting with them in FM12. I think I'll start as a random team from an obscure European league and make them and the league best in Europe, it's my favourite challenge.

Start of with the faithful Everton see what i can do with no budget.
But then ill use different saves being Malaga, Hoffenheim, Rennais and Swansea to keep them up.

Liverpool and only Liverpool, as always.

Arsenal, might try Fulham again - or a newly promoted side - aaand will probably do something in Spain/Italy.

Liverpool, Bournemouth, Brighton, Birmingham, Preston. The first two are definates.

Gonna start with Liverpool, which will be my long term save.

Real Madrid, SønderjyskE, HSV, and Fulham are amongst the 'must play' teams for me.

my AS Roma
with bojan, lamela, jose angel, kameni and others to come it might be the first interesting roma save since good ole CM2000

Liverpool. Then some LLM.

Newcastle... can't go a FM, FIFA whatever it is without having a save as Newcastle, i always have a mess about save on a created database though, in case of boredness.

Venezia

The winged lions will once again dominate northern Italy