Football Manager 2012; Who you going to be?

You going to buy Football Manager 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watford- every season all the pundits say we are going down. but this season we have a new chairman, 5 out of 7 new permanent signings confirmed and the loanees still to come!
Oh and the best academy system in europe, according to Ajax- GET ON IT DEVS!

Arsenal, just have to be them...I might try for a lower league team later on or just roam around the world but Arsenal definetely. Can't wait to play with Gervinho.

Aldershot Town, VVV (for some unknown reason), roaming save and some LLM with Woking etc

of course i have to start with Salthill Devon! the irish first devision strugglers, they have been my babys for a long time now!!

Start with Chelsea, get a grip of the game and then off to Russia for some quality russian management :D

Leeds will be my 1st save, thn ill try with Porto and Liverpool. Also want to see how's Anzhi, PSG and Malaga on the game :D

First team would be Fiorentina, than big 4 in Premier League( Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool). May be Man City and AS Roma afterwards... All of my saves tend to be long ones.(Min 5-6 seasons)

Arsenal. I'd imagine it would be quite a challenge trying to get them to win anything! COYS.

Got to do a Birmingham Championship save. Also do my hometown of Belgrade and do a Partizan save again. Maybe try my luck in Germany again with FC Union.

Liverpool! can't wait! But if aqualani joe cole and jovanovic are still there they won't be when I'm manager lol!

Get Birmingham Out Of The Poor Finance Situation They Are In And Get Them Back Into The Premier Leageue. Also The Fun OF Playing In Euro!

Gonna try and get Euro and World Cup glory with England, then Plymouth Argyle back to the championship :D

in demo maybe west ham but in the actuall game chelmsford city

Dinamo (always going to start a save with them every year)
Villarreal (fun team to try and recreate)
Honved (try to restore to former glory)
or River Plate(URU) (my south america save)

Last edited:
I'll take my pick of: Celtic, Roma, PSG, Malaga, Liverpool or West Ham

Rangers always start with them! Then birmingham,west ham and marseille, liverpool haha thatll do me fpr quite a while!

I'll always start with my Beloved ARSENAL.
then i'll make a new save and start as Porto (welcoming of the new AVB )

mean while i will hopefully start a
1) Sevilla/Juventus save
2) a premier/first division club at Russia
3) be unemployed and start new life somewhere in earth.

Last edited: