Football Manager 2012; Who you going to be?

You going to buy Football Manager 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everton as per usual, but will be tough, will do Werder Bremen and Dartford aswell :)

Wrexham first as usual. Then probably Man City after I get bored.

Obviously going with Napoli and Besiktas..... may try Anzhi and Malaga for the new money.....Atl. Madrid and Arsenal after.....

Always start with Cardiff to get used to the game

Then a Conference side for a big challenge

Then Man City for fun

liverpool for me,but also i won't mind malaga,psg or getafe with all the money lol

Sometimes I have some problems because I start too many files. But I'll probably have a long term game with Benfica. Other teams I usually choose, Milan, Arsenal, maybe another bash at Cagliari, maybe Dortmund again, maybe Malaga, maybe a french team, oh decisions.

Swindon... With the team that Paolo is building, will be good to have some faith around the County Ground again!

Either unemployed or maybe Derby - I'm so disillusioned with Clough that I've decided to take control in FM11, something I would never normally do.

FC Haka, Indonesian National Team, and AC Milan

Obviously I will again play with Barcelona as I do it every time and perhaps Atletico Madrid if they manage to get a good replacement for Agüero or if they get a lot of money

Malaga! Should be really interesting to get into Europe with them :D Also a random team from Eastern Europe like I managed Dnipro this year ;)

United. So much youth in the team now that I could stay with them for 10+ seasons and not get bored.

Colchester United, Crawley Town and i might have a go with West Ham. Also i think i will build up a dominant team with Manchester City

Obviously I'll start with United, but PSG or Malaga will be used as a second game.